Two letters

Y/n pov:

After my talk with Ningguang I walked outside of the chamber, as I walked out the door I accidentally walked into someone and she fell to the floor, while I was able to stand on my feet.

After shaking off the pain in my forehead I looked down and saw...

"Ganyu." I greeted her, I gave her my hand which he took and I helped her up.

When she finally looked up from the ground she gasped as she saw me.

"Y/n?" She asked, "So it's true? You're really back?! You're alive?!" She asked question after question.

"Yes I'm alive." I said.
By now, she should have heard about Ningguangs fake confirmation of my disappearance.
But Ganyu was smart enough to know that we told the public a lie.
Still though, Ganyu was an immortal herself, so she understood it very quickly.

She quickly jumped onto the fake lie as we were in front of many people outside the Jade Chamber. "I'm glad you've finished your business elsewhere and have returned, everyone was worried about you." She said.

I could see on her face that she wanted a hug, but the fact that we were in front of so many people stopped her as she wanted to keep a professional front.

She held her hand out, waiting for a handshake. "I hope we can continue our regular tea meetings as we used to, Lady Y/n. I'm glad to see you still wearing the hanfu by the way." She said professionally, but with a happy smile.

I took her hand and we shook hands, "Of course."

She then stressed out, "Oh no, I'm late to a meeting!" She hurriedly picked up the stuff she dropped, "I'll see you soon!" She shouted as she had already ran out of reach.

I sighed. "Always so overworked..." and walked to the edge of the flying chamber.

I swiftly jumped down and I heard many gasps of the people who saw me jump.

I'm not that unprofessional.
I plunged into the ground with my sword and walked away.

-

I walked into the Inn, Verr Goldet saw me and immediately called for me, "Miss Y/n, you have a letter." She said.

"I do?" I looked at her with a questioning look.
I didn't expect Yelan to send me anything today.
Is it from someone else?

I took the letter and opened it with a small butter knife, so I didn't ruin the pretty envelope. It was a very pretty envelope.

I took out the letter and read:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey kid, you know, now that you're back and all, I discussed a little with your student, Yelan was it? Probably.

Anyways, we thought we should take a night out, like old times you know? But this time with her as well, since she's kind of a loner. Don't tell her I said that.

I thought, Me, you, Ningguang, Yelan, and maybe Ganyu and Keqing could take some time together, drink a little you know?