Bosacius

Y/N pov:

Me and Xiao walked next to each other through the domain.
"I didn't mean to yell at you." I said, breaking the silence.

He looked at me and sighed, "I didn't want to yell at you either." He answered me.

"Promise me, you will not sacrifice yourself." I said and looked at him in the eyes.

He didn't answer right away.

"Hey! Promise me." I said, catching his attention again.

"I promise." He said. "As long as you promise not to sacrifice yourself either." He looked at me, waiting for my promise.

"I promise." I answered him.

"I just don't want to lose you again." I heard him say. I didn't know how to answer. If I was in his situation, I would do the same.

"You won't lose me." I said.

As we walked through the first rooms of the domain, we found some treasure hoarders.

"Treasure hoarders... all the way down here?" I wondered.

Xiao took out his spear, "Let's get rid of them." He said.

I nodded and took out my katana.

It had been so long since I fought back to back with Xiao.

As he dashed into the group of treasure hoarders I was quick to yell, "No mask!" at him.

He yelled back with an 'alright'.

I wanted him to save his strength in case a more dangerous opponent would appear.

I slashed a few people with my sword without getting a single cut.

Xiao jumped into the air and plunged down, right next to me, causing all of the hoarder's around us to fly into the air.

As his spear stood in the ground and he punched and kicked a few hoarders with ease, I put my hands on his spear and used it to swing my body, kicking a hoarder straight in the face, knocking him out.

And then all the hoarders were gone.

I stretched my arms, "That was easy, it's been so long since I've been in the battle field." I said.

"Yeah, I could tell." Xiao answered and picked up his spear.

I quickly turned to him, "What's that supposed to mean?!" I playfully yelled at him.

He chuckled while walking on to the next room.

"Hey come back here I'm not done with you!" I yelled and ran after him.

-

As we continued on I kept staring at the big compass in the sky.

"Do you think that's the compass Yanfei is searching for?" I asked.

Xiao looked at it, "It's possible, but doubt she'll be able to take it with her." He said.

Obviously.

-

We walked into another room in the domain we found.

Xiao walked a little infront of me, while I looked around.

I looked around and started to feel a weird energy near us. Right in this area of the domain.

"Xiao... I think-" I was cut off by the sound of lightning. Not just that. I was cut off by the feeling of lightning going through my body.