Itto is the guy

Y/n pov:

"You?! You're not doing any sacrifice, you just came back from the dead!" Xiao yelled at me.

"Why can't I?! If it's so easy for you to throw your life away for us, then I should be able to do the same! After all I've faced death more than once!" I yelled back. I could see he got worked up.

He clenched his fists and glared at me from across the circle the group had formed.

"Did someone say a strong enough strike can break us outta this place? Yeah that's right, I heard ya!" Itto said and marched towards us with his cow and Shinobu.

We all watched as Itto stepped towards a wall.

I rolled my eyes and face palmed, Xiao looked skeptical, and the others just watched.

"C'mon whatever you are! Let's see how long you can manage to keep us trapped in here after I'm finished with you!" Itto yelled while getting ready for a punch.

"Hey easy!-" Yelan tried to calm him but he didn't listen.

He activated his geo powers, "Have a taste of this!!" He yelled and punched the wall.

Everyone covered their eyes for the dust that was blown away from the wall and coughed, except for Xiao who didn't get affected at all, he just stood there with crossed arms.

As I lowered my hands from my eyes I saw Itto panting, but sure enough, he managed to break the wall.

"Heh... whew. So I didn't tear the whole place down. But check it out, new path! If you need a hero... I'm the man... for the job...." And then he collapsed.

I ran over and caught him along with Shinobu.

"Should've seen this coming..." Shinobu said.

I helped Shinobu placing him next to a rock he could lean on.

"What happened to Itto?" Paimon asked.

Me and Shinobu stood up. "It seems he used up all his strength in one punch. Maybe that's the reason he managed to tear open a passage." Shinobu explained.

"He did this because he heard us arguing?" I asked her.

Shinobu sighed. "He can't stand conflict between teammates." She said.

I looked down, and I saw in the corner of my eyes that Xiao did too. We didn't want to argue.

"He always does something shocking to calm everyone down..." Shinobu said.

Shinobu said, "He may not have known you for very long, but when he said he sees everyone as part of the same team, he truly means that."

I sighed. He's a good guy.

"Another thing with boss is that he hates when people sacrifice themselves, but he ends up doing it himself..." Shinobu said.

Paimon just had to open her mouth in the middle of Shinobu's sweet explanation. "Giant ego alert! And wasn't he just doing the same thing Xiao and Y/n suggested?! So stupid!" Paimon yelled.

I was quick to shut her up before she said anything further, "Paimon! He tried to stop our argument! Itto is in the right at the moment, we shouldn't be fighting while we're down here, we only have each other. We owe him one." I explained to her.

Shinobu looked over at me, "Thank you..." she muttered.

"Uhm... Itto are you okay?" Paimon looked over at Itto and asked.

Xiao then spoke, "I'm sorry..." he said.

Shinobu was quick to answer him, "Don't be, you have nothing to apologize for. You, fox lady and Yelan all made good points." She said.

"W-wait a minute, fox lady?" I asked, looking dumbfounded. I heard Xiao chuckle in amusement.

Shinobu then sweat dropped, "Oh haha, yes that is what Boss has decided to call you. We both recognize you from some photos that were used in the cover of some of Guuji Yae's novels." Shinobu said.

"N-novels?!" I asked confused and shocked.

"Miko wrote a novel about me?" I asked embarrassed. Miko...

Shinobu chuckled, "Yes, we immediately understood who you were, but decided not to pry too much. After all, you're well respected in Inazuma, and in the Arataki gang." She said.

I felt embarrassed. I'm well respected among people in Inazuma? How embarrassing...

"Master seems to be well respected everywhere she goes." Yelan said and smiled at me. She then looked at Xiao, "You don't know how lucky you are to have a woman such as her." She said.

"Awwww Yelan!!" I awed at her.
Hearing my student praise me like that made me happy, happy to know she thought highly of me.

"I know." Xiao said, referring to what Yelan said. He then looked at me and smiled slightly.
I smiled back, and it felt as if the negativity was gone now.

Shinobu coughed, catching all of our attention. "The boss firmly believes we could find a way out through the passage he opened. Everyone is important, we have to support eachother." Shinobu said.

"Everyone let's all do our best and find a way out! There's a still a chance and I'm sure we can escape." She finished her speech.

Yelan went in to check the passage, since she's most experienced down here. She then came back.
"Everyone, it seems this passage doesen't lead outside, but deeper inside." She said.

I sighed. "It's still worth exploring though." I said.
Yelan nodded.
Everyone agreed.

All of a sudden Xiao placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, "We'll find a way."
"H-huh wait Xiao!-"
And then he teleported us into the domain.