To the Crux Fleet

Y/n pov:

I slowly stirred around in the bed. My eyes were closed and I was waking up.
I opened my eyes and saw Xiao sitting on the edge of the bed, with only his pants on.
His back was facing me.

While he had his back facing me I could see his tattoo, continuing down over his shoulder.
I also saw two long scars starting from each shoulder blade and down to his lumbar spine.

It looked like... wing marks?
Did Xiao have wings?
Doesn't he technically have bird blood?

I just started at his back, dumbfounded, thinking about Xiao with wings.
As I imagined it, I though of long feathered wings, wings so big that they had to be dragged behind him as he walked. The wings would have the same color as his eyes, his sweet yellow eyes, with a few green feathers like his hair, mixed into them.

While thinking about it, the clothes he uses have an open space on his back.
Did he actually have wings before?!

"Y/n?" His voice said, realizing I was awake.

"Good morning." I answered him with a smile, although he couldn't see it.
"Good morning." He said back.

"How did you know I was awake?" I asked him.

I could almost sense his smirk. "Well, you stopped snoring so I assumed you were awake." Xiao answered me.

I smiled and let out a small chuckle.
I remember the first time he said that.
(Reference from the first book.)

"Hey Y/n." He said again, he still didn't turn to face me.

"Yes, what is it Xiao?" I asked him, curious. I had a big smile on my face.

"Let's get married."

-

I walked on the beach, my feet sinking into the sand.

As I walked I saw The Crux Fleet in the distance, sitting on the water.

My body was covered with my hanfu, of course I had tied it high enough to cover "evidence".

I stepped closer to the water shore and then stepped on top of the water.

I wonder how they'll react...

Is Beidou there?
Is Kazuha there?

I felt butterflies in my belly, I really wanted to see them again.

I jumped onto the ship, in the middle of the deck.

This caused people to jump in surprise and everyone turned to me.

As I had everyone's attention I said, "I demand to speak with your captain." With a smirk.

I looked around the crew, everyone started whispering among each other. All of the crew members, all of them, ran to either the cabin or off the ship. The ones who ran to the cabin probably ran to get Beidou, fighting their way through to be the one who told her about me.

I waited patiently, but then I heard the sound of stuff dropping to the floor.

I turned to the sound quickly.

My eyes widened and I was met with a pair of soft crimson eyes.

"Kazuha..." I said.

His eyes were wide and he stepped back, all the things he had dropped were kitchen equipment.

"No you- you're-" he stuttered.