SC - Who is she?

Author presents to you...

Side Chapter 7: Who is that woman?
Part 2 of Father Zhongli and young Y/n.

Is this a possible reality that could have existed instead?

Maybe Zhongli knows what's up...

Please do not sexualize Zhongli in this chapter.

————————————————————————

3rd pov:

Little Y/n ran towards Morax's arms and he lifted her up.

"There you are, we have been searching for you." Morax said as Y/n sat in his arms, while he patted her head.

The child sniffled slightly while she hugged her father figure.
"I got lost in the city..." She said.

Morax sighed while patting her head.
"I told you not to stray too far away from us." He said.

Y/n tilted her head slightly. Us?

"Were you worried about me Morax?" Y/n asked while looking at him with teary eyes.

"You do not understand how you worried me when you ran into the crowd like that..." Morax sighed in relief as he hugged the childs head closer to his shoulder while calming his nerves.

Y/n felt slightly bad about worrying them.

Who's them?

"I will try not to worry you too much again Morax. I'm sorry." Y/n said.

"Do not worry about it. We can go back to Mountain Aozang now." Morax said while holding the child and started walking.

Y/n nodded and held around her father figure while closing her eyes.

-

Morax walked towards the table with the girl in his arms.
"We are back." He said.

Who are you talking to?

"Oh thank goodness, you worried me so much!"

A feminine voice spoke. It sounded soft and gentle.
Y/n wasn't able to see who spoke since Morax held her head buried in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Y/n spoke, although she didn't know why. She didn't recognize the voice.

Y/n then felt Morax's arms loosen around her and another's pair of arms held her instead.

She took this opportunity to look at the person who was now holding her.

Her hair was long and white. Half of her hair was being held in a ponytail by a silk ribbon and she had a beautiful light colored hanfu.

So pretty...

Who are you?

"Next time, I want you to hold my hand while we walk in the city, Y/n." The woman said strictly, but with a soft expression.