Mommies?

(A/N: Haha no details, maybe another time, sucks to suck.)

(You can imagine your outfit as you want.)
—————————————————————————

Y/n pov:

Give him one night and he'll come back the next one.

I sighed as I walked away from the Inn, with slightly hurt feet.
My ears perked up as I heard footsteps right behind me.

"I told you I could carry you there." Xiao said, not leaving me alone, still clingy.

My face turned red with blush, "I'm able to walk on my own!" I yelled.

"Y/n love... you're limping." Xiao muttered.

-

I parted ways with Xiao, and saw him teleport away.

I stepped into the city and walked up the stairs to the Main Street.
I walked over to the restaurant we agreed to meet at, the best one in all of Liyue, but pretty restricted due to obvious reasons...

I made sure I was walking normally before walking inside.

A small bell rung as I opened and closed the door.
The restaurant was very red tinted because of the red lights. The restaurant had wooden furniture with red fabric. Some might mistake this as a bar. And if you showed someone a picture of it, they'd mistake it as the red-light district.

Thankfully it wasn't that packed with people, a few groups of men and women in the corners of the restaurant, but not that many, and it seemed everyone kept to themselves.

I looked around and found Beidou waving me over to a table.

When I walked over I saw Ningguang sitting next to her, on the other side we had Yelan.
I sat down next to Yelan and everyone greeted me.

"You're 5 minutes late? Didn't expect that from you who could just run across Liyue in minutes." Ningguang said.

Ningguang was dressed in a yellow and white hanfu with a phoenix design, she held her pipe in her hand.

"I had to take care of something before I left, thankfully I'm only 5 minutes late..." I answered her.

I stole a glance at Beidou and she was wearing a wine red cheongsam, with a black tang suit jacket over her. She still had her eyepatch and she hadn't changed her hair at all.

I suspected that Ningguang managed to make Beidou change her outfit for tonight.

I took a look over to Yelan and she also had a cheongsam on instead of her regular fit. Hers was blue and silver. Somehow she had managed to make it look good with that usual jacket she has around her shoulders as well.

After I was done checking them out, I caught on to the conversation.

"Of course you had to bring beer..." Ningguang sighed at Beidou who had just admitted she brought her own drink in secret.

"Can't blame me can ya? The drinks they have here aren't my style, and no one will find out anyways." Beidou answered her.

As long as she doesn't get caught, we won't get in trouble.

My ears perked up as I heard someone walk towards our table, probably a waiter.

"Hide it!" I heard Yelan whisper yell to Beidou.
Ningguang quickly put away Beidous bottle and hid it under the table, just in time as the waiter came over.

I had to told my laugh at them so I wouldn't seem suspicious to the waiter.
I saw Yelan in the corner of my eyes holding hers as well.
Beidou had a fake smile on her face while Ningguang looked super annoyed, but covered it up.

"Your drinks, ladies?" The waiter asked, trying to be a gentleman.
If I'm fully honest, the waiter seemed nervous, as if we were intimidating him.

Ningguang ordered her favorite wine quickly to cover up on what she was hiding under the table.
Yelan ordered her favorite as well, and so did I right after, Beidou had to just order something random.

The waiter walked away rather quickly after taking our orders.

"Poor guy." Yelan muttered with a smirk.

I leaned my elbow on the table and leaned my face in my hand, "I would be intimidated too." I said.

Ningguang and Beidou bickered with each other about the dumb beer Beidou had.

"The two of you look like an old married couple fighting." Yelan mentioned at them.

"Huh?!" Ningguang yelled at her, slightly offended.
I chuckled, "I agree, if I didn't know you I would've mistaken you for a couple." I said and wiggled my ears a little.

"Let's not talk about our imaginary marriage, let's talk about Y/n's future marriage." Beidou brought up, now everyone looked at me.

I then realized that Yelan didn't know I was engaged.

I turned to Yelan and held up my hand which held my ring on my ring finger.

Her eyes widened, "The adeptus?" She asked, I nodded.

"Congratulations Master, you're actually engaged." Yelan said.

"Master? Is that some type of kinky shi-" Beidou started but I cut her off.

"No! I was Yelans private teacher for many years since she was young." I quickly explained. Yelan chuckled and smirked next to me at Beidou's misunderstanding.

Ningguang then spoke, "Yelan told me some years ago that she graduated your studies when she was extremely young, she learned quickly, you must have been good at raising her." She said.

I crossed my arms and my legs, "Of course." I said.
"Master is great at teaching, I owe her for many of my talents." She praised me in front of them.

I must admit, this conversation made me feel a little old. I've known Yelan since she was a child after all, I've known about Ningguang since she was a child as well. I only now realized how weird it felt to now be such good friends with them so many years later.

Beidou smirked, "If you're so good at raising people, raising your own child should be no problem in the future." She said.
I choked on air and Ningguang choked on the smoke she was breathing in from her pipe.

Ningguang then laughed, while I stared at Beidou in shock. "Y/n as a mother?" She chuckled.

"Oh please. Training a child is one thing, raising one is totally different. We're lucky if the kid survives the first night." Ningguang said, causing her, Beidou and Yelan to laugh.

I looked at them in shock, me as a mother?

I felt a chilling feeling as I stretched that thought and I sweat dropped.
Xiao as a father?

"At least let them get married first jeez..." Yelan said as she calmed down from her laugh.

"But imagine, a cute little fox child running around, calling all of us auntie." Ningguang said, putting that thought into their head.

I rubbed the back of my neck, why are they talking about this?

I heard someone walk towards our table and looked towards them, the waiter came back with all of our drinks.

"Let's just drink alright? And let's change the topic, we don't need to talk about me." I said and took a sip of my drink.

Beidou chuckled, "Yeah, sorry guess we just got caught up with the idea of small baby foxes running around." She said.

Small baby foxes huh?