Y/n is back

Y/n pov:

I got used to the feeling of hearing, seeing, smelling and moving again.

Sure enough I had been able to do all these while meeting Xiao, but it had been some weeks since we were able to meet, at least according to Miko.

Kokomi was in the room with us, I had gone from my fox form to my human form and was currently sitting on a chair in the room.

I had a blanket covering my whole body.
Unfortunately, I had no clothes at the moment...

Miko, Kokomi and I were the only people in the room.

Miko had explained how she was able to revive me.

Kokomi was not happy to know she revived someone from the dead, but decided not to say anything in front of me.

"Your temperature is normal again." Miko smiled at me with a warm smile while feeling my temperature with the back of her hand to my forehead.

My voice was a little cracky in the beginning, but Miko placed a cup of (favorite tea) and honey in my hands for me to drink.

After some time my voice more back to normal.

The blanket around me was warm and I couldn't stop snuggling into it.

"Everyone has missed you so much..." Miko said as she kneeled in front of me.

I smiled at the thought of everyone wishing to see me again. "I can't wait to meet them..." I said.
Tears stained my eyes.

Imagining everyone when I meet them again seemed wonderful.

Xiao, Zhongli, Beidou, Kazuha, Aether, Ningguang, Keqing, Ganyu, Hu Tao, all of my friends. All the adepti, everyone.

Tears rolled down my face.

Kokomi handed Miko a handkerchief.
Miko used it to wipe the tears from my face.

We both held eye contact while she did it, and eventually she started crying as well.

-

After an hour, a shrine maiden finally came into the room with a pair of clothes, my clothes.

"Zhongli got these clothes for you, he said they are the same type of clothes you used to wear before your death." Miko told me.

I felt more tears in my eyes when I saw the hanfu I got from Ganyu.

"Thank you..." I muttered.

"We'll give you some time to gather your thoughts." Miko said.

"It's appreciated, thank you." I said, thanking her again. I could not thank her enough.

"Don't worry about it." She smiled to me with the warmest smile yet.

She pointed to a corner in the room. I looked over there and saw a small hot spring in another part of the building, that I could enter from the inside. "There's enough cleaning tools for you in there." She said.