Y/n teams up with the group

3rd pov:
With the group

A green fog-like thing had appeared next to them.
"It appears to be a small fissure..." Yanfei said.

As we walked towards it, Itto walked in front of them.

"What can you find inside? Can't be a living person can it." He said and chuckled.

"WOAH!" He yelled in surprise as a green siluette of Xiao appeared.

"Conqueror of demons?" Yanfei asked.

"Xiao is that you?" Paimon asked as well.

"Ugh..." Xiao grunted, it seemed he was in pain.

"Wait is this some kind of illusion? Paimon can't touch him..." Paimon said, as her hand went right through the siluette.

"Xiao can you hear us?" Aether asked him.

"You..." Xiao said, in a tone of pain.

"He said something!" Paimon said.

"We followed your voice and found you here, but you're kind of an illusion, how did you do that?" Paimon asked again.

"An illusion...?" He said.

He responded, which meant he could hear them.

"What a coincidence!" Itto said.

"A coincidence? Wait... something's not right... something's wrong with this domain! Leave, get out of there!" Xiao yelled to them, warning them to get them out.

Aether got visibly nervous, "Wait a minute, Xiao are you hurt?!" He asked.

"If he can, we should have him regroup with us as soon as possible." Yelan said.

"Tell us what happened and where you are now!" Yanfei said.

"No, your safety is the top priority, it seems this space can-" Xiao said, but then he disappeared.

As he disappeared, we all agreed that we should enter the dissolved ground.

-

Y/n pov:

After following the tunnel I was stuck somewhere now.

The place I was stuck at had a pond of water, as well as a wall, with a mechanism.

The mechanism was able to open the wall, but once I opened it I saw something I did not wish to see again.

My fear. (Imagine whatever you'd like)

There was no way this mechanism was made especially for me, so it can to the conclusion that the mechanism showed what you don't want to see.

I tried to look around and see if there was a special mechanic somewhere, I walked over to the pond and then I heard someone... scream?

"AAAAAAHH!!!!"

As I looked towards the yell I looked up and saw someone falling down.