The second domain

Y/n pov:

I walked out of the shrine with Miko and my eyes were quickly blinded by the sun.

I covered my eyes quickly and heard my sister chuckle next to me.

After getting used to the sun I took my deep and long breaths of the fresh air.

Shrine maidens around the shrine bowed when me and Miko walked past them.

It was a little embarrassing, but Miko seemed used to it so I brushed it off.

When we stood near the exit of the shrine, where the road downwards was, Miko looked at me with a frown. "I assume you want to meet the other people you know?" She asked.

"Of course I do, however I'll see you again very soon." I answered her. "Of course you will, I will come to Liyue once I'm done with some trivial matters here." She said back.

We smiled at eachother. "Then I'll see you soon sister." She said. She walked in front of me and placed her hands on my face, she then kissed my forehead.

"See you soon." I said.

-

I passed the ocean, after some struggling.

It was a lot harder to walk on the water than I remembered.

"I'll get used to it again soon." I spoke to myself.

The first thing I thought of when I was in Liyue was to go to Mt. Aozang.

As I ran there I felt happy knowing I was back, Liyue hadn't changed much. I had missed the mountains and the nature.

"I'll visit the city later." I said as I ran.

When I came to the mountain I wasted no time getting up there.

However when I was there I was alone.

"Xiao!" I yelled and ran around trying to find him.

I found no answer.

Did he leave because I wasn't there anymore?

It was an uncomfortable though, but it was possible.

"Xiao! It's me, Y/n! I'm back! I'm not leaving again!" I yelled again while looking around.

I saw the table where the tree should be standing.

I guess it disappeared since I'm back...

"Xiao isn't here." I heard a deep voice behind me.

My eyes widened and my tail started wagging uncontrollably.

"Zhongli!!" I yelled and turned around.
I hugged him and he quickly hugged me back.

He had his hand on top of my head and pat my head for a while.

-

"B-bosacius?" I asked.

We sat by the table, Zhongli told me Xiao had entered The Chasm to finish his quest.