Three simple rules

Y/n pov:

Me and Xiao were now in the room we had at the inn.
I laughed as I tried to fix Xiao's hanfu.
"You're so bad at overlapping it properly." I said.

He just looked at me while I tried to fix it as it was, which didn't work.
"Alright never mind, off with it." I said, tugging at his hanfu.

"What?" He asked with a small blush. "You want to..." he trailed off.
I smacked the top of his head as he was about to continue his sentence. This guy.

"Tie the upper half of your clothes loose, so I can fix it, so off with it." I said looking at him while he blushed.

"Oh..." he hummed and loosened everything. Now he just had the long beautiful skirt on while the shirt was now in my arms, I loosened the belt as well.

When I looked at him, shirtless, I saw that he had some *cough cough* scratches on his shoulders. As I looked at them I immediately blushed, remembering everything that happened that night.

I covered my expression up so Xiao wouldn't notice was I was thinking about. So I averted my eyes away from the many hickies and scratches he had on his body, and went back to helping him dress up.

Xiao didn't resist at all and just let me do it, I was more experienced in dressing up in these types of clothes than he was.

I helped him take the shirt back on and overlapped the edges perfectly, and then he tucked the shirt into the skirt.

I took the belt and tied it around his waist and tied the knot. He still just stood there like a mannequin or a child who was being dressed up.
Either way, he wasn't bothered.

Lastly he took the green see through coat on top of it all.

"Perfect!" I said. He smiled as soon as I said it.

"It looks great Xiao." I told him as I studied how he looked.
"As long as you think so." He answered.

I sighed, "Okay, now what did I tell you to remember?" I asked him, referring to the rules I gave him.

"Do not pick a fight with anyone." He said.
"Unless?" I asked.
"Unless they want to have a sparring session, and do not lose if that situation comes." He said.

"And?" I continued for him.
"Although I have high alcohol intolerance, I can't drink more than the others can handle themselves." He said.

"Very well and lastly?" I asked with a smile.
"Do not bully anyone to the edge of them possibly taking suicide." He said.

I rubbed his head, "Very good Xiao!" I praised him.
He stared at me with happy eyes.

"Hmm, alright let's see if I'm missing anything..." I thought, I had to make sure Xiao was fully informed about what could happen before letting him go anywhere.

He might be nervous about going out with some 'friends', but I was even more nervous than him.

"Itto loves sparring and he loves drinking, but I'm pretty sure his tolerance for alcohol is even lower than Yelans..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Do not spar with anyone who is drunk, alright? Unless the situation seems okay and fun for everyone." I told him clearly, he just nodded along with everything I said.

I sighed, "What the hell does guys do when they hang out..." I rubbed my forehead, trying to think.

"I thought you went out often." Xiao asked confused.

"Well yes, but it's rarely guys tag along with us, mostly it's just me and the ladies..." I said.

"You seem more nervous than me." Xiao said with a small smirk.

I chuckled awkwardly, "Maybe a little?"

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, "I'll try to do my best if it will make you happy." He said while he held my face in his hands.

I pecked his lips before saying, "It makes me very happy and I truly hope you enjoy it."

My eyes then sparkled, "But hey, Aether is there and you and him are very close right? So he'll make sure you have a great time!" I said happily.
"Alright." Xiao answered me.

Xiao seemed to notice I was still nervous so he put on a smile and caressed my face with his thumb, "I'll make sure to have a good time." He reassured.
"That's good." I said.

Out of no where, he pulled me in and kissed me. He held his arms around me, holding me close to him. "Your turn." He said.

"Huh?..." I hummed, I was a bit zoned out because of the random kiss.

"Clothes, your turn. You helped me change, I'll help you." He said, completely unfazed.
I could feel one of his hands undo the tie on the back of my hanfu.

"I see, so that's your logic..." I muttered.
Before he could get far with undressing me I turned into a fox and escaped his grip, I ran up to the window and sat myself in the windowsill, turning back into a person again.

He looked at me with a fake annoyed expression. I held my hanfu so it wouldn't fall, since he already loosened it, "I see what you're doing, but not tonight." I said.

I crossed my legs, purposely teasing him. He wouldn't do anything since I already said no to it, so I might as well tease him a little. "If I'm going out tonight I need to stay focused, so do you." I said.

"I wouldn't want you to get distracted right?" I said, swaying my legs a little back and forth. "I'll manage my own clothes for tonight." I smirked at him.

I could see him trying to hide his pout, gosh he's so cute!

"You're... really unfair..." he muttered. I chuckled.
I knew he was clingy lately because of the engagement.

He walked towards me as I sat on the windowsill. He spread my legs from each other and stood right in front of me. His face was inches near mine.

I blew a little air in his face, causing his bangs to blow slightly against his face.
"Can I... at least have a hug?" He asked, looking at me with very sweet and innocent eyes.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me, embracing him.
I had my arms around his neck and his were around my waist.

For a while I thought he just wanted a hug, but then I felt him remove some of my hair from my neck.

I felt him blow slightly on my neck, sending shivers and tingles up my spine. Then he started trailing kisses from my neck, to my jaw, to my cheek, to my temple, and then he kissed my long and proud ears.

I sighed and checked the timepiece that hung on the wall behind him.
We still have one hour before we're leaving.

"You get thirty minutes. Use them well." I said, as soon as I said it, he picked me up.

He held me in his arms while my legs were wrapped around him. And he walked straight over to the bed.