Chapter 11 | Babysitters

( POV: RAZE AEDEN RAVIA )

After one last handshake with the captain, I help Fallon off of the ship. My dear wife changed her pirate clothes for her usual clothes. She's wearing a long pastel blue dress, golden adorable chains hanging around her waist.

"We're going to the castle right?"

"Yes, darling."

"Tell me what were their names again?" she questions, leaning her back against my chest. I place my hands on her bump, resting my chin on top of her head while we wait for our contact here in Hulsa to arrive.

"Queen Rosalie and Queen Marion," I tell her for the fifth time. Her brain is a little foggy today. Aceso said it was to be expected. "Rosalie is the redhead, Marion is the one with black hair."

"Ah." Fal nods. "Got it."

"Sure." I laugh.

"Stop," my love chuckles, swatting my thigh. "I'm just a little tired."

"Of course."

"Raze... Stop with that fucking annoying tone."

I lean down, my breath fanning across her neck, "What will you do about it?" I whisper into her ear, gently dragging my bottom lip over it. She shivers and chuckles but remains strong. At least she tries to.

"I would have to do something to change that tone," she replies mischievously.

"Hmm, like what?" I murmur, I see the goosebumps appearing on her skin, her sweet and shy smile while she tries to come up with an answer.

"Like putting that tongue to use." Her hand comes up to my neck, her soft fingers wrapping around my skin, yanking me even closer to her. I place some open-mouthed kisses on her throat, side of her neck, and down to her chest, making her smile. "Okay, Emperor. Enough." she giggles.

"What? I'm doing what you wanted me to do."

She grins, turning around to face me, "You're right," Her hands are on my collar, dragging me down to kiss her lips instead. "Much better," she breathes into my mouth. If I knew it wouldn't make her uncomfortable I would continue to kiss her when our family comes down. But my love doesn't enjoy their eyes on us.

"You can always read my mind." She sighs, sounding satisfied, I brush my thumb over her cheekbones and kiss her once more. It's hard to stop kissing this woman.

"Laurent says that he saw the man over there," Sorin spits the second his feet land on the ground.

"Oh! Good." Fal smiles, taking my hand into hers and pulling me along. We wait for everyone to get down before stepping further into Erysa. We passed the East Ocean, entered the Radmiota sea and now we're in Erysa, the city closest to the sea. We have to get to Maraen which means we have to get past the desert. I think we could reach the palace in under a week.