Chapter 34 | Home

( POV: FALLON AEDEN RAVIA )

"Fallon, can you-"

"Fallon can not and will not. She is busy." I whisper to Aceso.

This time we're not passing over the sea with pirates. We're on a lavish ship. The same one that carried our bags and death machines the last time. We now have two of those ships going. One with all our belongings and one with us. This one is exceptionally big.

Right now, we're in our royal suite. A suite on a ship! It's insane. It's larger than our room in the Hulsan Keep. The ship has three levels. The deck even has a pool. All the suites are on the first level. The kitchen, the dining room, the medical wing, and even the cinema room are on the second level. And the third and lowest level contains a very comfortable space for Arcane, all his food is there. There are also, of course, weapons and additional food.

"Empress." He glances at me and I can tell that he means business.

"But I'm so comfortable right now..." I groan.

Aceso wants me to come down to the medical wing of this ship because he wants to run a few tests on me. He wants to make sure that I'm healthy. He ran the same tests on Raze earlier this morning.

And right now my sweet husband has his head buried in my neck while my adorable daughter is also nuzzling into my neck from the other side. I'm holding onto both of them and I'm very comfortable with my babies.

"She'll be down in a few." I unexpectedly hear Raze's husky voice and it stuns me. He wraps his arm tighter around me, I smile and nod to Aceso, telling him that I'll be there. Raze moves up after he leaves, keeping one arm around me, "Darling..." He murmurs, leaning forward to capture my lips in a kiss. "You're so beautiful," He hums against my skin.

I can tell where he wants to take this so I remind him of our daughter in my arms. "Right." He grins. "Princess," He smiles at her, laying his head on my chest again so he can look at her. "Princessssss," He calls out to her, determined to wake her up.

"Angel, let her sleep." I chuckle and he shakes his head.

"I missed her too much for her to just sleep."

I can't help but laugh because he's too adorable. And she is too. She has her thumb in her mouth and her curls are even longer now. She truly has a lot of hair. "Amaris, can you wake up for daddy please?" Raze whispers to her.

"Baby," I kiss her curly hair. "Your daddy's impatient."

Faye sighs, pulling her thumb out of her mouth, her hand landing on Raze's cheek. He chuckles and that's when Faye finally opens her beautiful emerald eyes. "Oh my God, hi beautiful." I smile and Raze does too.