The One With An Intimate Apology

Jen felt a strong pair of arms around her waist as she opened her eyes and squinted. It was too bright. Where was that light coming from? She brought a hand up to her face and rubbed hard, trying to bring things into focus. 7.42am. That couldn't be right. It was still night time. Her clock must have stopped. But why was everything so bright?

"Hey sleepyhead" she heard whispered into her ear, "I was beginning to think you'd never wake up."

Jen tried to turn her body around to face the voice but felt herself being held in position by strong arms and strong legs which were in a tangled mess with her own beneath the sheets. She twisted her head, her eyes still not fully accustomed to the glaring sunlight which was pouring in through the vast bank of windows. "Hey" she said, her mind desperately trying to work out what, why and how.

"You fell asleep on me last night" he grinned, seeing she was struggling to make sense of how she had somehow managed to lose the past nine hours.

"But.... I don't... you were massaging my back and it felt so good and then we just now had the most amazing sex together... I don't understand" she said, still completely confused and dazed.

David gave a gentle laugh, "I was massaging your back last night and you relaxed so much that you fell fast asleep, so I covered you up and promptly fell asleep beside you." He kissed her neck softly as he continued, "and then when I woke up this morning I think you might have been dreaming about that most amazing time together, because you were murmuring my name over and over again and making some very suggestive sounds." He carried on kissing her neck as she twisted her face even more towards him, his body still pressed firmly against her back.

"Oh my God, I fell asleep on you?"

"You fell asleep on me..."

"So the amazing sex was just..."

"...in your mind? Apparently so. Although maybe if you can remember how it went we could try to replicate it?" Jen shifted her body slightly and raised a quizzical eyebrow at him as she did so. He nodded bashfully. "Sorry, I can't help it. Natural morning reaction to waking up next to you, especially when you're moaning my name in your dreams."

"Don't ever be sorry about that" she breathed, "I have some serious making up to do to you and there's no better time than the present, especially since it seems you're already up for the challenge. In fact, my dream started pretty much exactly how we are lay right now."

"Mmmmm it did? Tell me more" he murmured as he intensified the kisses on her neck, his hands beginning to wander up and down her front, caressing her breasts as she reached down behind her and ran her fingers suggestively up and down his thigh, grazing his most intimate parts as she did so which only increased his already strong, morning arousal. He allowed his hand to wander down to her thigh in return, teasing her by trailing his fingertips so close to her centre then backing away again, over and over and over.

She twisted her head so she could look up and over her shoulder at him. "You didn't do that in my dream" she said through a whisper, "but what you are doing is driving me crazy." She used her half free, half trapped underneath her hand to grab onto his that was squeezing her breast, urging him on as she felt another wave of need wash over her. She lifted her lips towards his and he didn't hesitate to sink in and meet them. The only noises in the room now were the erotic sounds of mouth against mouth, tongue against tongue, skin against skin. As their kisses intensified the passion that was already flowing freely between them, Jen's hand began to move nearer and nearer to where David was internally begging for her touch. She got the message loud and clear as she grasped him firmly and began to slowly stroke up and down repeatedly, occasionally tracing her fingers over the tip which was already damp with his appreciation of her actions.