The One With Drunken Decisions

"Fuck" David whispered as Jen drove her hands eagerly down the front of his trousers and grabbed tight hold of his already half-mast member, causing a rush which made him completely aroused within seconds. "Holy fuck" he whispered again as she rubbed her hand firmly up and down, her eyes locked onto his as he sunk down into the back seat of his car, one of his hands still massaging her breast as his other reached to pull her towards and almost on top of him. He waited until her lips were almost touching his own when he whispered once more, with absolute urgency in his tone, "this is torture, how do you make me need you so much already" before sinking his lips hard onto hers, their tongues instantly locked in an intense battle of desire.

"I desperately need you too and it's all your own fault" Jen murmured against his lips, her hand still working erotic magic on his groin as she dived in for another long, passionate kiss, her other hand grasping at the back of his head, moving herself even further on top of him, both of them taken by surprise at just how quickly this drunken make out session had taken off, but enjoying it far too much to consider stopping or even just slowing it a little. All their inhibitions were out of the window thanks to the vast amounts of wine and the powerful force of magnetic attraction to each other. They were desperate to enjoy intimate bodily contact and tonight they felt it absolutely couldn't wait.

They were still locked together in a highly charged kiss, hands groping wildly at each other when David's car came to a halt outside his building. "You're home guys" announced Paul, respectfully keeping his eyes forward, "do you want me to go ahead and open up for you?"

"Shit" said David, clearing his throat as he pulled himself upright and freed his hand from her exposed pert nipple and then reluctantly removed Jen's hand from the inside of his obviously tented pants. "Uhhmmm no I think we'll be fine thanks. Errrrm, if you can park up for the night and I'll be in touch tomorrow. Thanks..." He grinned somewhat ashamedly at Jen then added with a wink, "come on, we need to take this inside and quickly." They stumbled from the car, not at all elegantly or subtly as Jen slammed the door behind her, staggering out onto a thankfully quiet and empty street, both of them trying to suppress their giggles and raging lust until they were safely hidden away inside. As David struggled with his key, swearing that the hole had become smaller, Jen wrapped her arms around him from behind and grabbed hold of his bulging groin once more.

"Come on Schwimmer, don't keep me waiting" she teased as he struggled even more to focus on the lock and not what she was doing to him with her insistent and brilliant hands. Finally, he managed to get his key to work the heavy mechanism and the door swung open, both almost falling through to the inside. David closed it swiftly behind them with a loud thud and urgently pushed Jen's back hard against it. He grabbed both her wrists and raised them high above her head, pressing his body tightly against her as their mouths met with absolute desperation.

"Do you remember the last time this happened" he muttered as he tore his lips away a few minutes later and began sucking and biting at her neck, "that night after the show finally wrapped we fell through my door in a similar way to this. Only that time I had to hold back and hope you wouldn't run away and tonight I absolutely believe you won't."

He adjusted his stance so that both her wrists were gripped in one of his large fists now as he ran the other hand firmly up from her knee all the way to her centre, eliciting a load groan from her throat as he drew his fingers over the place that was craving for more of his attention. "I want you right here, right now" he whispered into her ear before drawing his head back to look into her eyes, checking she both understood and approved of what he was suggesting.

"Take me" she breathed as his fingers continued to probe and caress her most intimate area, "please, don't think, just do it... I need you."

David didn't wait a second longer, dropping her underwear to the ground and instantly unzipping his fly and allowing his trousers and boxers to fall to his knees, releasing himself with a long exhalation of pent up air. He still had tight grip of her wrists as he slowly guided himself inside her. "I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked, although highly aroused and substantially drunk, still absolutely aware enough to make sure she was enjoying this as much as he was.