The One With Soapy Shenanigans

"Jen, I'm really sorry but there's still not enough foam to show up well on camera, can you add even more?"

"It's not meant to be a very foamy shampoo, we purposely didn't add loads of crap just to make it bubble up" Jen said, her arms across her naked breasts as she stood in her shower and squeezed another three generous dollops into her hands before massaging it into her scalp as vigorously as she could to try and encourage more white bubbles to appear.

"That's better, okay, quick let's go again" said the female director to the camera guy who had been busy filming Jen in various bathroom and shower scenes for the past nearly two hours.

It was at least another ten minutes later before they were finally happy with the hair washing clips they had. Jen, who was now wrapped in a thick, white bath robe, heard the dogs signal David's arrival home. "We're still in the bathroom" she shouted down the corridor, smiling as she heard his footsteps approaching, "we've been having major issues with creating froth" she laughed as he wandered into the room.

"Well, that's something you could do without" he smiled, shaking hands with the other two people in the room. "Am I going to be in the way in here or do you mind if I stick around and watch?" he asked of the director, not Jen, something which didn't go unnoticed by her and made her heart smile, ever the consummate professional even when he was off duty.

"You could help" the young director laughed, "the amount of time it's taken just to get enough obvious bubbles is crazy."

"You should've just used some dish soap" he grinned, "I'm sure Jen would've loved that."

"We should not" Jen fired back with mock indignation, "this has to be authentic." She stopped then laughed with the director, "although that actually would've been a whole lot quicker and easier." She turned her attention back to David, "right then Mister, since you're so full of ideas, how can I make the shower steamy enough so I can wipe a window in it to show the product but not lose what shred of dignity I have left?" Jen caught sight of his raised eyebrow and stifled giggle, quickly having to swallow down her own burst of laughter, as she shook her head and mouthed 'not that' at him with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

As it turned out, David did come up with a couple of great suggestions, although he and nothing regarding the steam, which were happily taken on board by the others, and in turn he got to learn several things about the differences, and similarities, in shooting for online promotional content compared to television commercials.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Jen asked a few hours later as she lay in bed, propped up on her side watching David zip up his backpack having filled it with various things that apparently, she was not allowed to see until they were at the new house tomorrow.

"You'll find out soon enough" he answered, the boyish grin on his face telling her that it was highly likely she would either really enjoy what he was planning, or at the very least, he would find it completely hilarious. He placed his bag on a chair, satisfied that it contained everything he needed, peeled off his T-shirt and sweatpants, and climbed into bed beside her.

"Whatever it is, it's obviously something you're very proud of" she giggled, loving the childish playfulness in his manner. This was the side of him she loved the most, and she loved it because so few people got to see it, which made it all the more special to her.

Jen very quickly found her way into his arms, resting her head down sideways onto his chest in what she called her happy snuggle spot, her arm draped across the top of his stomach as his hand gently stroked at the area around her shoulder, brushing her hair aside as he did so where it fell over the soft white fabric of her T-Shirt. "I'm so excited to see the house again tomorrow," said David, his other arm falling backwards onto the pillow, his hand tucked up neatly beneath his head as he relaxed back in complete comfort.