Saying Goodbye (all of the schmutz)

Katakuri practically pounces on me causing us both to bounce and I laugh at how silly he's become. "I have to make up for the whole month that I won't have you," he says through his seductive smile. He lays his weight on me kissing from my ear down to my neck while holding a grip of my hair lightly in one hand and trailing his other down my side creeping my shirt up.

He breaks the kissing to slide my shirt over my head then immediately continues as I rub his neck and back. He trails his kisses to my chest where he pauses to lick, suck, and tease my breasts finally giving a teasing light nip. I breath out heavily in enjoyment as he continues his trek to my stomach. He gives a soft ticklish nip at the end of each kiss he places.

He runs his fingers down both of my sides as he grips my shorts, sliding them off slowly making the action all the more tantalizing. He scoots further down my body resting his face between my legs while staring up at me. The fervently lustful look he is giving me makes my breath catch. He is so fucking sexy....

He doesn't break the eye contact as he slides his tongue into me, rolling it around heavily but slowly and watching my face as my eyes snap shut and my head falls back in pure pleasure. More ecstasy zips through my body, derived from the smile I feel against me as he enjoys my reactions. I moan quietly shooting my hands down to rub his scalp and run my fingers through his unkempt hair. He slips his tongue around focusing longer on the point that causes my body to tense before sliding it to another location to tease me further.

His hands are massaging the inside of my thighs as he continues the sensual movements of his tongue. He pulls my hips into him as he speeds the movements causing my body to shiver in delight. The tensions builds until it no longer can and I grip tightly on his neck as the quiet moans escape my lips.

He slows his movement to a halt before kissing back up my body and meeting my lips hungrily. I try to match his passion but am still recovering from the shocks coursing through my body. He slides into me before I completely recover sending another zap of intense pleasure through me.

Each thrust sends me into oblivion with the intense rapture I am experiencing. He inserts himself fully into me and begins grinding causing me to damn near pass out from the delectation of it. The tension has built again and his nip to my ear paired with the sexy moan leaving his mouth into said ear sends me over the edge.

His pace quickens and the force behind his thrusts grow until his grip tightens on me, painfully yet welcome, and a fulfilled groan leaves his lips around the bite he places on my neck.

He lays there holding me into him tightly with his face buried in the nape of my neck as I rub his back content with where life has brought me. He pulls his face up staring euphorically into my eyes and earnestly says, "I love you f/n. I am going to miss you so damn much." He strokes my face sweetly, moving my disheveled hair from my eyes and face.

"I love you too Katakuri. I won't be whole until you return," I say sadly at the prospect of him leaving. "I thought you said you weren't going to be gentle," I add on with a coy smile trying to lighten the mood brought about by his pending trip.

With an alluring smile he states, "It's only because I'm leaving. Next time you won't be so lucky." He's still caressing my face with saccharine sweetness. "Do you want me to be rough?" He asks trying to decipher my innermost desires.

"I want you. Whatever you want is what I want, I'm happy just to have you.," I respond enthralled with him.

He smiles at me sentimentally, "I feel the same, I just want to please you." He is pure utter perfection. I pull his face into mine for a tender kiss as the despair at the thought of him leaving and being in danger overwhelms me.