𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1"𝙲𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍"

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚎-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝙽𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚝𝚠. 𝙸𝚏.𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜.

𝙽𝙾𝙾𝚃 𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚂𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

_________________________

"Stay in this closet, ok? Mama will be back soon.." The woman said to her daughter with a reassuring smile.

Their house was under attack. She had to make sure that she was safe out of the way before she could do anything.

"Ok mama!" The girl said. She thought they were playing a game of hide and seek. The woman closed the closet door and went off.

After thirty minutes the little girl couldn't stay in the closet anymore she felt a bit claustrophobic and suffocated and she decided to exit the closet thinking she won the game.

"Mama..?" She ran off to the foyer of the mansion thinking she would find her mother there.

She looked around seeing a bunch of men dressed in black shooting bullets at the others.

"W-wha.." the little girl eyes were now flowing with unshed tears of fear.

"Where's mama..?"

"MARIELLA!" A voice yelled she turned to see her mother bleeding with a bullet in her stomach.

Bang!

The little girl's irises shook in fear and shock.

Her mother was coughing up blood ready to collapse. Tears flowed from the mother's eyes and down her cheeks..

"M-mama..?"
_____________________________

She woke up quickly hyperventilating.

She kept getting the same old nightmare. It wasn't a nightmare it was reality.

The day she lost her mother haunted her even in her sleep.

She looks over at the clock to see its 6:30 am. 'time to get ready for work then..'

She got up out of bed only to slip on the sheets that were on the floor and fall on her butt.

"Ack-"

'Fuck that shit hurts.' she groaned in pain laying on her face on the floor.

She got up and spread her bed and then went off to the shower ruffling her hair tiredly, yawning.

She was fifteen years old working at a grocery story that payed well.