𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26"𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗"

"No."

"Wha- whyyy!?" Eros frowned and huffed.

Alejandro, Eros and Elios was standing Infront of her in her bedroom.

They found out there was an theme park in the area and wanted to go there with Mariella.

It was a great way to strengthen their relationship and increase their chances of Mariella staying with them. So naturally Hendrix naturally agreed.

Emilio thought it was too dangerous but he wasn't the head of the family so he couldnt really voice out his concerns.

He did anyways, Thank the stars Hendrix was a understanding man.

So Hendrix sent some body guards to go undercover there at the theme park.

So safety was definitely secured.

All they needed to do now was to convince Mariella to go with them and their day of fun can commence.

"I don't want to..sounds exhausting." Mariella said flopping back on her bed ready to go to sleep.

"Don't be such a party pooper Mari." Alejandro groaned and narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"Well I don't wanna go. And you can't make me." Mariella crawl further into her bed and wrapped herself around in her thick blankets ready to go back to sleep.

Eros stared down at the girl..

"Fine."

"I'll buy you that hello kitty mirror that you found..and sanrio stuff."

Mariella narrowed her eyes at Eros who had a victory smirk on his face.

_____________________________

"Why the fuck did I agree to this.."

"Language, Woman." Alejandro flicked forhead causing her to whine and cover her forehead with her hands.

Alejandro sighed and rolled his eyes.

Mariella was wearing a shirt with an oversized white and light blue jacket with light blue jeans along with a pair of blue sneakers

Mariella let hair now slightly wavy hair fall down to her waist. She couldn't bother to deal with it so it was a bit fluffy and messy.

It some how made her look good though.

"Ok so should we go on the tea cups first or-"

"Food..?" Elios quietly suggested.

"Not a good idea you might feel nauseous after you eat when you Go on the rides and I'm not gonna be responsible if you throw up." Alejandro huffed crossing his arms.

"I don't even wanna be here.." Mariella continued to grumble and complain quietly as she grimaced at the sounds of children screaming joyfully.

"I'm sure your mind will be changed after we go on the rides." Eros threw an Arm over her shoulder which Mariella shrugged away in response.

"Well me and Elios are gonna go on a roller coaster." Alejandro winked at Eros while Elios was dumbfounded.

"But..I wanna stay with Mari.."