𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 "𝙰 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜."

The little girl sniffled as she stared down at her feet.

"I told you not to talk to me.."

"b-but..its been two weeks ian..w-why won't you talk to me.."

CRASH!

The little girl flinched as the drunk teen stared down at her with pure hatred.

"get. Out."

"b-but what did I do!?"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"

SMASH!

The girl fell back in suprise.

"if you dont want me to hurt you..get out."

"Mariella."

Mariella was snapped out of her daze and her eyes shifted over to meet her father's eyes.

"Mariella, did you hear what we said?"

"U-uh..yeah."

"Well, Adrien will be in charge while we're away-"

Elios choked on his bacon cutting off Hendrix and Eros snapped his head towards him with wide eyes.

"Are you trying to get us killed!?"

Adriano looked at them with a deadpan look and huffed "I'm not that bad.."

"you woke us up at 5 in the morning just to watch the real housewives of Beverly hills and when we said we didnt want to you said 'well I'm in charge so I say what goes.' " Eros mocked with a high pitch voice which made Adriano glare at him.

"oh youre such a little sh-"

"How long will you guys be away?" Elios cut their argument short.

"We'll be back on Monday."

"Great. So we're spending time with a drunkie and an idiot who watches reality shows about middle age women being dramatic." Eros said sarcastically.

"Um..sir. I was wondering if I could go out to the meadow today with Jeremy and James for a little picnic with Nieve.." Mariella mumbled pushing around the food on her plate.

"Ah, of course you can go- but Jeremy and James won't be available today." Hendrix said with a gentle smile on his face.

Mariella frowned and slumped in her seat "ok.."

"How about I take you?" Adriano proposed with a bright smile on his face.

"Sure-"

"Never mind I can stay home and just read books for the rest of the day." Mariella pushed her seat away as she stood up.

She exited the dining room without waiting for a response.

Hendrix sighed while Emilio stared at the empty seat where Mariella once sat.

"She's never gonna forgive us.." Elios whispered.

"She will, she just needs time, I mean she went through alot-"

"Because of us." Eros cut off Adriano as he stared down at his plate.

"Wheres Alejandro?" Emilio asked looking over to Lucien.

"Getting wasted again." Adriano grumbled poking his eggs.

Emilio sighed and stood up from his seat.

"I'm going to go pick him up."

Emilio announced looking at his watch.

_____________________________

"Fucking..stupid.. it's allll..stupid.." Alejandro slurred smashing a bottle of vodka against the sidewalk.