𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40 "𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚊."

A tall man who had a mysterious aura and a muscled physique stood by the window. His curly golden blonde hair flowed to his shoulders. His auburn eyes were sharp and intimidating.

He had a word with decoration tattooed on his arm.

𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸 ☽︎

He stared out the large windows of his penthouse watching as the cars drove by.

The door opened slightly and was then closed revealing Erza.

"Report..?" He said, his voice deep and smooth with a bit of an italian accent.

"She's injured..severely, due to some students."

"What happened to them?"

"Missing."

"Hm.." the mad a lazy smile on his face. He already knew what had happened to them since they were missing.

"It looks like my family doesn't know what their doing. Since she's injured.."

"Tell ciel and Theo we will be going back to italy tomorrow.."

_____________________________

It was three in the morning. Everyone in the Diavolo house hold was asleep..

Except Mariella who was staring at her reflection in the mirror. She touched her now short hair it was a bit uneven since she hasn't dealt with it after the incident..

The longer she stared at her reflection the more she had the urge to break the mirror..

She took up a pair of scissors about to crack the mirror but froze when the door cracked open.

She turned around to see Killian standing there..

"Hey.."

Mariella rested down the scissors but still hold on to it.

She stared at him with a blank expression. Her blue eyes were dull and empty.

She had on a long light pink night gown hiding her burned marks that were on her legs and arms.

"What do you want..?"

She turned around and looked back in the mirror.

"Ah..I just wanted to check if you're awake."

"Well I am. So leave." She said with a cold tone.

"..let me help you." Killian entered the room

"I don't need help." Mariella was about to go back to bed but Killian picked her up and put her back in front of the vanity.

"Dude-"

"No. Let me help."

"..." Mariella sighed. She felt too exhausted to argue or fight so just stayed there.

Killian picked up the scissors and started to cut Mariella's hair a bit till it evens out.

He even managed to make Mariella's hair look fluffy and soft. Mariella's eyes widen at how her hair looked, her cheeks tinted pink out of blissfulness really liking how her hair looked.

"You like it..?" Killian asked with a soft smile.

"Yeah..I do.."

"Mariella."

"..." Mariella was looking in the mirror fluffing her hair with a small smile on her face.

Killian was pleased to see her a bit happy. He pat her head. This jesture made Mariella froze. She looked up at him confused.