𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12 "𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.."

"Hendrix~" A deep smooth and amusing voice spoke in the room.

Hendrix sharp eyes made eye contact with the hazel eyed, black curly haired man who had a lazy smirk on his face.

"Did you bring the information that I asked for Alessio."

"Ah, always straight to the point, hm capo?" He chuckled.

"Alessio." Hendrix glared at Alessio who began to grin.

"Of course I got the information capo, Though it's not much." Alessio tossed the file on the desk.

"One of these days I'm going to put a bullet through your body.." Hendrix grumbled.

Alessio smile with pure delight as his cheeks tinted pink. "Ah, I can't wait for that day to come~"

Hendrix rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fucking masochist."

Hendrix opened the file to see the information.

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝙸𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚟
𝚊𝚐𝚎:17
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 21
𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎:???
𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚢𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚔.
𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊.

"I couldnt find much information on that bastard's son. Though I did find out hes an illegitamate child to one of Andrei's hook ups who passed away due to his temper."

Hendrix narrowed his eyes at the information.

"His plan involves that kid though we don't know how. All we can do is keep a close eye on the little principessa."
Alessio rested his cheek against his palm.

"They've been quiet for a while, which is concerning.." Hendrix mumbled closing the file.

"So whats the next plan?"

"For now keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary."
_____________________________

It has been thirty minutes since her Biology class is over. And Mariella has been wandering the halls ever since.

She's been looking for Lilith atleast one of her br- the people she share the same sperm donor with.

While she was lost in her thoughts she suddenly felt a painful pressure against her ankle which made her fall straight into someone's arms.

Mariella groaned painfully into the person's chest.

"Are you ok?" A deep, smooth and comforting voice spoke.

Mariella looked up with tears in her blue eyes that's when they met a pair of pretty grey eyes. It was the pretty boy from earlier.

"Wha.."

Mariella grew flustered from the distance between their faces and then pushed him away.

She winced when she stumbled back. "Woah careful." The boy chuckled reaching out to Mariella.

Mariella narrowed her eyes. "I'm fine." She said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Well your ankle doesn't seem fine we should take you to the nurse." The boy said with an angelic smile on his smile.

Mariella huffed frustrated. "I can get there on my own-"

The boy then wrapped his arms around her thighs ND her back picking her up.

"What the f-"

"I can't let a pretty girl like you go to the nurse with an injured ankle."

"Uh- I'm fine- Can you just put me-"