𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38 "𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙"

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚜𝚊, 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 uᴉɐd.
_____________________________
"So..I was thinking Dimitri..we could hang out after school.. I'm still having some trouble with the math-"

"I can't." Dimitri cut her off looking at her with a cold expression. He was tired of keeping up a facade with Reina. She always annoyed him all day at school.

It even use to be in the nights too. But he blocked her number because of the amount of times she called him.

"W-why..?"

"Oh? I have some plans with Mariella.." Dimitri smiled at the thought of Mariella..

"Oh.." Reina grit her teeth. She clenched her hands sinking her nails into her hands.

"Yes, we have a project to finish well see you later." Dimitri walked pass Reina leaving her alone.

Mariella Diavolo..

She was supposed to be busy dealing with Carmen and the others.

She still has to fuck around with my man!?

Fine.

Guess I'll have to take things to another level..

Reina walked away with a sly smile on her face.

_____________________________

"Huh..? Where did my phone go..?" Mariella frowned looking around for her phone.

"You probably forget to put it somewhere. You can always get another one." Caede said drinking a box milk.

"True.." Mariella mumbled sitting by caede.

"Why are you here anyways?" Mariella frowned in confusion looking up at him.

"Oh! Lila couldn't come to school today so she asked me to come to get her homework and shit." Caede said in a nonchalant tone.

"She could've asked me.." Mariella grumbled crossing her arms.

"Well she thinks you hate her guts.." Caede sighed looking up at Mariella with a concerned look.

"I don't! It's just..alot has been going on over the week.." Mariella said softly looking down to her feet.

"Is everything ok Mariella..? Because you look way more depress and emo than you normally do-"

"Hey!"

"Just sayin, but seriously what's going on..?"

"I..I don't know..just some girls have been picking on me for something I didn't do.." Mariella finally admitted looking away from him.

"Girls? Who? What did they accuse you of?"

"Apparently I 'stole' this girls boyfriend and spread a bunch of rumors.." Mariella rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Huh? Who though?"

"Amelia Carmen and Lola."

"Wait isn't that-"

Riinng

"Awe..class time already? I still haven't found my phone.."

"Ah.. it'll show up eventually." Caede shrugged.

"Come let's go before Miss Hampton goes loco again." Mariella sighed.

But Caede has been thinking about the names Mariella told him about..

Weren't they Reina's friends..?
_____________________________

School was over right when she went to use her bathroom in her last class.