𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 "𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏."

"I'm gonna miss you so much fiore." Emilio ruffled Mariella's hair with a warm smile on his face.

Mariella simply stared down at her feet. Her eyes looking dull and empty.

Emilio pursed his lips at that. He noticed that ever since Mariella came home along with Adriano she's been a bit more quiet and cold.

Emilio sighed. "When I come back we can spend sometime together, hm?" Emilio kneeled down Infront of Mariella on knee with a warm smile.

Mariella's eyes widen slightly and then hesitantly nod her head as her cheeks tinted pink.

Emilio chuckled and stand up.

"Ok so I don't want to hear that my controller is missing when I come back." Lucien glared at Eros who smirked in response.

"You're controller is more comfortable though."

"You have your own you little sh-"

Elios looked over at Mariella who was spacing out. She looked like a sleepy fairy since she wore her white long night gown.

Elios frowned at Mariella's dazed state. It looked like she wasnt here at the moment.

Emilio looked over at Elios with worry in his eyes.

"Eli.."

Elios flinched as he widens his eyes and looked over at Emilio with shock.

"Are you ok?"

Elios nodded hesitantly. "mhm, I'm ok.."

Emilio smiled at his little brother and he then ruffled his reddish blonde hair. "Take care of yourself, ok?"

Elios nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

Emilio smiled down at Elios gently.

"Promise me you won't bring it up to him ok!?" Alejandro asked with a tone of panic.

"But I can't just pretend I didnt just hear that my baby brother is hurting himself."

"Well that's what you have to do for now. What do you think is gonna happen if he knows you know." Alejandro sighed.

"So should I just let him go ahead until he fucking dies!?" Emilio looked at Alejandro with disbelief and hurt.

"He won't do it. Not if He wants dad to find out."

"Don't you think he can do that behind your back?" Emilio said quietly.

" Look, Emilio. The only thing we can do for now is to be there for him. We can't just confront him. That would be both dangerous for us and him."

"So what can we do..?"

"Just be there for him..Pretend this conversation didn't happen at all.."

"And how long should I do this..?"

"If the situation gets out of hand, we'll do things your way.."

Emilio looked down at Elios with a sad smile on his face.

"Ok, Adriano is in charge while we're away. Make sure you guys behave and bring security when going out." Hendrix gave them a pointed look.

All of them nodded except Mariella.

Hendrix came over to Mariella and was about to kiss her on her head but she backed up pursing her lips awkwardly.

Hendrix sighed and then smiled at her warmly.

"I'll be back soon love."

Mariella nodded.