𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 16"𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗"

"You know you didn't need to tie me up right?" The silver haired man spoke.

Hendrix glared down at him.

"You've become a bit of a nuisance now a days. Unfortunately I can't kill you."

"What do you mean? I've been great I did just as you asked right?" The man responded with a sly smirk on his face.

"You made fifty of my men go crazy instead of helping them psychologically as you were hired to do."

"Well thirty-five of them turned out to be moles, so I did managed to help out there."

Alessio snored as he leaned against the wall with his arms cross.

"And what about the fifteen men that you made crazy, Do they not count either?"

"Whether you join the mafia or born in the mafia, you're bound to lose your sanity either to the murder or the deaths of your loved ones." The man rolled his eyes and sighed.

"You can say I just sped up the process.."

"Marcello.." Hendrix hissed causing the man to look at Hendrix in amusement.

"Fine, I guess it doesn't matter anyways. I didn't bring you here for that."

Marcello looked at his boss in curiousity.

"You've helped my wife when she was alive. I want you to help my daughter."

Marcello couldn't help but be intrigued. The Italian mafia's princess. He has never seen her nor heard her before. Non of the people that work in the mafia has. The only people who were involved in the mafia that has seen her were people in the protection category.

"You want me to help the princessa?" He asked with clear amusement.

"I have a hunch that she has the same illness as her mother.." Hendrix said.

This made Marcello even more interested. "How so?"

Hendrix was hesitant on speaking. "She's been spacing out alot. And sometimes I can hear her rambling nonsense."

"Oh, how interesting."

"Will you do it or not?" Hendrix glared at Marcello in frustration.

Marcello closed his eyes and thought for a minute.

"Fine, I'll be her psychiatrist." Marcello made eye contact with Hendrix. He wanted to finally meet the princess everyone talked about.

Her situation intrigued him more. He only agreed for his own entertainment anyways.

"Good."

_____________________________

"Come on stop being a spoiled brat and eat it."

"I'm not eating the fucking apple." Mariella glared at Eros with resentment and annoyance.

It's been one day since Mariella woke up in the hospital and she is very irritated.

"You know what they say an apple day keeps the doctor away." Eros said pinching Mariella's cheek and she slapped his hand away narrowing her eyes at him.

"But she's in a hospital." Elios spoke up softly.

"Well- that's not the point, she needs to eat and we were in charge of making sure she does."

"I don't need you two to baby sit me, I can rest on my own I don't need you here." Mariella grumbled crossing her arms.

"Mari.. you need to eat.."