𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45 "𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚒𝚊."

"And remember 10 feet apart from that boy.. from what Eros told me he seems a bit provactive." Lucien said looking down at Mariella.

"Yep"

"He sounds like a jerk."

"Uhuh." Mariella only hummed in response setting up her polaroid camera.

Mariella was wearing a white knitted sweater with a pleated skirt, carrying a white bag with along with her Polaroid camera around her neck. She had her hair into two cute buns with a pink bow and a white bow.

 She had her hair into two cute buns with a pink bow and a white bow

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?"

Mariella shook her head. "I can wait on my own." Mariella said in a dismissive tone.

Lucien frowned worriedly. "Okay..I'll pick you up later, ok? Make sure you call me."

Mariella watched as he got in his car and drove away with a blank expression.

She then sighed and looks around. That was when her eyes were covered by slightly rough fairly big hands.

Mariella let out a gasp and she heard a deep smooth chuckle.

"Did I scare you~?" The familiar voice spoke.

Mariella clicked her tongue and moved his hands away from his hands to look back up at him. "Dude, fuck off.."

It was Dimitri and he was wearing a white dress shirt under a sweater black vest with blank pants.

"Hm.." Mariella looked at his outfit up and down. He looked.. approachable. Of course he looked charming in it since he had a pretty face.

Even though he was, he shouldn't be charming to her..

"Like what you see?" Dimitri smirked at her leaning in which made her lean back with a frown.

"I swear theres something wrong with you.." Mariella scoffed looking away.

" the only thing that's wrong is that you're not mine yet.." Dimitri mumbled looking down to her lips.

Mariella scoffed and pushed him away lightly. "Smooth. But not flattering." She started to walk down the street leaving Dimitri in a trance.