𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 "𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕."

A little girl was sitting on a pink throne by her father's desk doodling on a piece of paper.

Today was bring your daughter to work day so the little girl gets to spend time with her father for the day.

"Precioza what are you doing?" A brown haired man came over to his daughter. He just left a very important meeting.

"Papa! Papa! I drew me and you!" The little girl lifted the stick figure drawing and showed him. Her eyes brighten and she had a cute teethy grin showing off her adorable dimples.

The man heart warmed at the picture. He picked up his precious princess."it's beautiful principessa." He kissed the crown of her head, the girl giggled at

"I'm so proud of you." He took a seat in his Leather chair. He then picked her up put her on his lap to sit.

"Papa?" The little girl looked up at her father.

"Yes Amore?"

"You won't leave me right?"

"What makes you think I would?"

"It was just a thought.." The girl looked down fiddling her fingers nervously.

"Tesoro, you know I hate it when you lie to me.."

"Ciel, Told me that one day y-you might leave me.." the girl said with watery eyes.

The man sighed and kissed her cheek. "Don't listen to him precioza, he's just a big baddie ok?" He said smiling down at her.

"Ok.. you'll love me forever right papa?"

"Per infinito." (For infinite)

_____________________________

Mariella watched as the trees pass by. It has been 3 hours and she left the city. And she was relieved. It was raining though.

She sighed resting her head against the window.

Far away from them brings her peace.

Though she couldn't help but wonder what they're doing.
_____________________________

"WHAT?"

"She got away on the bus, for the 5th TIME!" Adriano groaned.

"Watch your fucking tone, you should've been paying more attention to her." Emilio said as he ran.his hands through his hair.

"Well, atleast we know what bus she went on.." Adriano grumbled.

"Tell me the information you have and where the bus is going." Emilio demanded from the other side of the phone.

"It's bus x, I think that bus leads out of town."

"Good, I'll call up dad to handle the rest." Emilio sighed as he hanged up the phone.

He runs his hands through his hair out. " Dio,how long will it take for her to accept us.." He mumbled to himself.

"Yo we recieved some relevant information from the mole. " Lucien came in unannounced, he had on leather gloves that were coated in blood.

Emilio nodded to Lucien. "Bene, but right now we have something urgent to deal with?"

"What could that ve?" Lucien frowned in confusion.

"Mariella, she got away."

Lucien clicked her tongue. "Of course she did.." He sighed.

"Are you not concerned?"