𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜."

"Happy birthday old hag!" Eros threw confetti in Hendrix's annoyed face as Elios blew a party horn

It's Hendrix's birthday. They were all dressed in red and white to celebrate Hendrix.

(A/n:in my opinion he shouldn't be celebrated)

"Elios and Eros please stop with the confetti, you're going to make it hard for the servants to clean-"

"That's their job though.." Elios said which made Hendrix sigh.

Emilio chuckled watching the scene. He noticed that Elios was communicating more and had a very happy glow around him.

"Emilio, where's our princess?" Roman came over holding a white box that was tied with a pink ribbon.

"She's in the room with Adriano, what's that in your hand?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"Oh this? It's a pearl necklace for Mariella, isn't it pretty." He opened the box and showed him the beautiful pearl necklace.

" He opened the box and showed him the beautiful pearl necklace

"Wow. You're gonna give her that? Are those real pearls..?"

"Yes they are, they shine beautifully Don't they."

"Yes they do, they will fit her perfectly.." He smiled warmly thinking of their little sister.

"All of you get the fuck out my kitchen!" Killian screamed like a mother talking to their children.

"Oh come on! We can help Ian!" Silas whined to Killian while jasper nodded in agreement.

"If you help the whole Mansion will burn down. Get the fuck out."

"...Happy birthday to me." Hendrix sighed as he rolled his eyes at the young ones antics.

__________________________________________________________

"And there." Adriana tied a red bow that had a gem in the middle in Mariella's short strawberry blonde hair that flowed to her chest.

Adriano fluffed her hair so it had fluffy curls that made her look like a cute doll.

Mariella touched her hair with a frown.

"Don't worry Mari.. it'll grow back quickly."

"Ah.. I'm not worried about that.. I'll keep the hair for a while." Mariella said with a gentle smile.

"Ok then." Adriano pats Mariella's hair.

There was five minutes of comfortable silence.

"Am I... beautiful..?" Mariella asked breaking the silence.

"What, of course you are! Why would you ever think you aren't?"

"It's just..I don't look much like mama anymore. My hair isn't as long as hers."

"Mariella.."

"I just..she's always been beautiful, even in death."

"..."