𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32 "𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍"

"Why..Ian..why did you do it."

"It's her fault right?"

"It's not! Stop listening to that Witch."

"SHES THE REASON YOURE NOT HERE!"

"...and you're the reason she's not here.."

Gasp

Killian woke up breathing heavily as his hands run through his hair.

Ever since Mariella went missing. He's been getting nightmares of his brother tormenting him mentally.

"She's dead because of you."

"You should've stepped on that bitch's grave."

"Why would you even hurt her like that! She's the only one left.."

He wanted to break down and cry so many times but what would that even do.

It wouldn't give all the oceans of tears he caused Mariella and it surely wouldn't bring his brother back.

Even if she's alive even if she's still Infront of him. The thought that she could've really died back then almost made him relapse.

Killian looked down at the  red burnt scars on his arms.

Ever since his death he felt nothing but numbness. He even isolated himself. Locked up in his room just to feel anything.

Cuts punching everything he tried everything but he thought he deserved more.

So he burned himself. With fire and hot water in the shower.

Everytime he saw Mariella he saw that fucking bitch.

The voices always pushed him to kill her. Hurt her. Make her feel everything they felt.

Why did he listen to them why did he have to.

Then when his father said Mariella was found dead. He should end his life too.

It would of been a poetic ending to a grimms tale.

The two most important people in his life died tragically. So he joined them in the afterlife.

Though he knew they wouldn't be in the same place. They would be in heaven while he's in hell.

He looked over at the red lighter on the table.

It's not like it would matter if he did..

He deserved it..

_____________________________

Mariella sat Infront of her Vanity as Lilith brushed her light red hair with care. Mariella stared at her reflection with an empty look.

Her right hand was bandage due to a large gash in her palm.

"Your father said that he was going to send some of the workers to fix your room, today." Lilith timidly spoke as she brushed her hair.

Mariella nodded as Lilith began to make her straight hair wavy.

"I'm gonna go wait down stairs..I'll see you at school princess." Lilith bowed and then left the room.

Mariella stayed seated in Infront of the vanity staring at the broken mirror.

"So you told him I was dead..?" Mariella stared at Hendrix with anger swirling in her blue eyes.

"It was to keep you safe from him."

"Oh, and what could that fucking bastard do!?" She threw the expensive heels she had in her closet at the mirror in anger.