𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47 "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 "

"Angelo..your face.." the blonde haired man whispered his eyes looked saddened and hurt seeing her bruised like this.

She only froze in shock as he rushed over to her and hugged her.

"Y-youre not real..y-you can't be..they said you were.."

"Shh..Angelo, shhh..it's ok I'm here now." He rest his palm at the back of his head and made her head rest against his chest.

Tears flowed down her flushed cheeks unknowingly.

"You're not real..it can't be..no..it's a lie..!"

"Angelo! I'm so sorry for leaving you..please forgive me.."

"..."

"Angelo..?"

When he looked down to her she was asleep in his arms. It seemed that she was exhausted.

"Is she ok?"

Dolores turned his head to the door to see Emilio standing there with a worried look on his face.

"She..she thinks I'm not real.." Dolores mumbled with a teary look on his face.

Emilio sighed and came over attempting to take her away from Dolores.

"No I'll carry her out."

Emilio glared at him and Dolores glared back.

Emilio then sighed and turned away."fine, let's get out of here quickly, this place is gonna blow."

Dolores nodded and picked up Mariella and carried her out the room quickly.

_____________________________

"So Andrei is gone."

"Of course he's gone..fucking pussy." Lucien cursed under his breath.

"..."

"Um I have a question." Eros spoke up looking at Adriano and Lucien with an annoyed frown.

"Ah, what is it?"

"Why are these three here!? They're literally in the Russian Mafia, hello!?" Eros said putting his hands at his hips glaring over at Erza who only smiled sweetly at him in response.

"I agree..shouldn't we get rid of them for hurting Mariella..?" Elios suggested looking over at Cielo who yawned out of boredom.

"You guys are so violent, besides they seem pretty cool to mee." Adriano threw a hand around Theodore's shoulder only to get elbowed in the stomach by Theodore.

"Enough you two." Emilio came down the stairs to look at them.

Lucian looked up at Emilio. And frowned slightly.

"Are you finally ready.to explain why our supposedly dead brother is in the room with our unconsious sister?"
Lucien crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Lucien please-"

"Does Killian know he's alive..?"