𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29 "𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛"

When they came home they all unpacked their things well except Mariella. She couldn't touch any of her things because they told the servants to do it for her.

And if she touched any of her luggage but she really didn't care.

since she had nothing to do she went to the garden leaving the rest of them tp unpack.

Mariella sat by the fountain staring at her reflection.

she furrowed her eyebrows in irritation and frowned. The longer she stared at her reflection the more irritated.

She groaned and swish the water turning away from the fountain.

She took a deep breath she looked up at the trees. That's where she saw a nest two birds sat in a baby one and a mother bird.

How jealous she was of the two of them.

She felt a bit angry in her heart. She felt the urge to make everything around crumble around her.

She didn't know why.

Maybe because the goddess of Faith was taking too long to give her family karma for what they did to her.

She went over to the swing and sat down gently swaying while she held onto the ropes.

She didn't even realize how quickly time went as the sun went down to slumber.

"Mariella."

Her head turned to the direction of the masculine voice to see Adriano wearing a smile on his face.

"Come on it's time for dinner."

Mariella frowned but nodded nonetheless and followed Adriano inside.

Mariella sat at the dining between Elios and Alejandro.

There food was all served by the servants and then they began to eat.

Lately Mariella's food had a bitter taste but after a while it started to taste good.

Though she noticed that Hendrix and Emilio along with Lucien had a tendency to watch her while she eat.

They never did that before. Mariella continued to eat her food chewing slowly.

She frowned slightly at the bitter taste.

She always wondered if the others food tasted this bitter too.

"Mari."

She looked up to see Emilio smiling at her.

"Starting tomorrow I'll be driving you to school and bringing you home."

Mariella eyes widen at that.

"Oh..Why?" She asked with her soft voice.

"Well, I want to spend more time with you so I thought maybe you'd be ok with me bringing you to school and bringing you back home from now on."

Elios gripped the fork tightly out of slight jealousy. Eros rested his hand on his twin brother's lap and pat it gently.

"So..would you be ok with that?"

"...Sure.." Mariella whispered her response playing around with her food.

Emilio's blue eyes similar to Mariella's brightened.

"O-ok!" He honestly didn't expect her to agree for him to drive her to school which is surprising.

"I'm gonna go to bed." Mariella pushed away her plate and went upstairs leaving the rest of her brothers at the table.

"..I'm worried about her.." Lucien whispered when she was far away.

"What do you mean?"

"The medicine..it's making her more tired and she looked a bit more drained."