𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39 "𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜"

"Mari.."

Mariella was laying in her bed, her arms and legs were wrapped in bandages. The multiple burnt marks would most likely become scars..

Eros and Lucien was sitting next to the bed Mariella was resting on..

The doctor found severe bruises on her ribcage and severe burn marks due to the straightener. They also found a long cut around her neck, luckily it wasn't deep enough to cause any severe damage to her throat.

Her arms and legs were bandaged. It wouldn't help anyways..

Lucien gently brushed her now short hair..

"We should've known.."

"We couldn't have known." Eros spoke up looking at Mariella's sleeping face.

"She would hide it from us no matter what.."

Lucien looked over at Eros his eyes slightly widen in realization..

She didn't trust them..

And after this her trust for them would decrease..

Since they weren't there to stop it.

Again.
_____________________________

"Did you see anybody there?" Adriano asked looking at Killian.

"If I did they'd be in our basement right now." He glared at Adriano.

Elios sat in the corner just blankly spacing out. They could feel the murderous intent surrounding him..

"Ugh..why didn't she call us when she was done..?" Emilio mumbled to himself.

"Because her phone was broken, they clearly set her up to do this to her." Killian said looking over at Emilio.

"Well, how are we gonna find those dick heads?" Alejandro said crossing his arms.

"The cameras."

They all looked over at Elios who looked up. his eyes were sharp and filled with rage..

"Well, since that's settled I'll find out who did this."

"Do you think you out of all of us have the fucking right to do anything about the situation!?" Elios said walking up to Hendrix glaring at him.

"What? Watch your tone boy-"

"WHO GIVES A FUCK AHOUT HOW I SPEAK!?" Elios yelled in anger his voice boomed loudly it almost felt like the room shook.

"Elios.."

"It's your fault YOU, you wanted to do this, to make Mariella bait! Look what happened, it looked like you haven't learned shit over the four years she went through shit!"

Hendrix clenched his fists looking at Elios with a blank look.

"It looks like you have forgotten your place..do I have to remind you Elios?"

"I could careless. Disown me if you want. Cut me off if you wish. I'll stand for what is right for MY SISTER!" And with that he turned away and exited the room slamming the door shut behind him.

"..."

"You know he's right..you wanted her to be herself this week to observe the Russians.." Emilio said.

"There were so many ways that you could've caught them red handed without endangering her-"

"Enough." Hendrix's voice cut off Killian.

"All of you leave. Adriano and Alejandro, go patrol the border. Killian Emilio the school go check there."

They all nodded and left the room leaving Hendrix alone in his office.