𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 "𝙰 𝙶𝚞𝚗"

"I can't believe you melted the fucking cake. Do you not know that ice cream and fire doesnt not mix!?" Lucien glared at Adriano who gave him a sheepish grin in response.

Mariella was sitting on the couch in the living room watching the interaction.

Elios fell asleep and his head was resting on Eros's shoulder.

"ugh, We'll just have to get a new ice cream cake for our princessa." Emilio sighed and looked over at Mariella who was currently spaced out.

He noticed that she was out of it alot of times. He couldnt help but feel more concerned about her as the day pass by.

"We need to find a way to make it up to her.." Adriano spoke.

Eros couldnt help but click his at that statement and roll his eyes.

"yeah..we do..-"

"But we can't." Eros cut off Alejandro crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" Lucien looked over at his brother with slightly widen eyes.

"Look at us, we're a fucking mess. How are we going to mend things if we can't even get our own shit together!?"

"...." Everyone was silent. It was a tense atmosphere.

Elios looked down at his hands as guilt setttles in his chest.

"If we are going to make things right we better get our fucking shit together or else we'll lose her for good.." Eros narrowed his eyes at his older brothers and twin.

"So Alejandro cut your sulking and drinking it won't bring ou brother back and it won't reverse our mistakes. Lucien stop being so fucking ignorant, Elios go talk to therapist, Adriano grow the fuck up and Emilio.."

"You're sister needs more attention than the Russian Mafia it goes for you and Dad."

"And please tell dad to stop being so prideful and admit he's fucking wrong."

With that Eros walked out leaving his brothers speechless. He knew he had his issues and he's already trying to fix the issues about himself.

He is clearly more determined to win his sister back before time runs out.

That talk happened last night before Mariella arrived.

Emilio looked over at Eros who was looking at Mariella with affection and worry on his face

Elios was right about everything. He will never let her go through anything by herself again.

Never again.

"Eros and Alejandro stay with Mariella and Elios. Me, Adriano and Lucien will go and get another cake ok?"

"Yeah Yeah go along now." Alejandro shooed. While Eros rolled his eyes.

"We'll be back soon sorellina." Emilio came over and kissed the top of her head suprising her.

"Take Care." Emilio waved And adriano waved aswell whule Lucien went over and opened the door.

they all exited leaving Mariella, Alejandro, Eros and Elios alone in the mansion.

Mariella snapped out of her daze aad then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Alejandro asked looking over at Mariella.

"My room."

"Oh- I thought you'd wanna go to a movie with us.."

"Oh, I honestly thought we could go to see a movie.." Alejandro frowned.

"oh- Mariella can you go get My hoodie for me?"