𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 "𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎."

Mariella stared blankly at the mansion she grew up in. Her heart ached painfully as she looked at it more and more.

"Papa, the kids at school says I'm a princess because my house is a castle!" The little girl said as her slightly reddish blonde curls bounces as she jumps excitedly.

"That's because you are a princess preziosa." Her father smiled down at her as her bright eyes shine with mirth.

This place brings back good and bad memories. Both painful to remember.

And she hated eversecond of it. Standing here at the place that was once filled with joy.

'You should end it, burn the house down..with them in it.' it whispers with an amusing tone.

She smiles at the thought of it. The house ablaze the scream of her brothers. Them pleading for help.

Help that was never going to come.

"Mariella, you must be tired from the exhausting travel. Come let me show you your room." Emilio said as he rest two of his hands against her shoulders.

This made her flinch involuntarily. Her body tensed at the physical contact.

Mariella shrugged away Emilio's hands "I'm not tired..and I can get to my room on my own." Mariella responded with a glare.

Emilio's face was formed into a slightly shock and sorrowful expression.

Mariella walked off leaving her brothers and father behind, into the Mansion.

When she was walking into the foyer her eyes wonder around and met a pair of bluish green eyes.

A boy with fluffy light strawberry blonde hair stood right beside the piano.

Mariella eyes watered slightly staring at the boy. His eyes widen slightly staring at Mariella.

His lips parted slightly ready to speak. But Mariella walked off before he could.

She didn't have anything to say to him. She felt bad for leaving him behind..

Mariella rushed up the stairs and made her way to her room

She sawy her name written on a door in a cursive pretty font surrounded by butterflies.

She always loved butterflies and how freely they flutter around without a care in the worry

Mariella closed the door behind her with a sigh of exhaustion.

Mariella use to like the color pink. It was a color that represents her happiness. But now it just reminded her of how she much she suffocated.

How much she was drowned in loneliness till she lost almost all of her sanity.

She went over to her bed and flopped on her face.