𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30"𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗..?"

𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛..

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏..
_____________________________

"Nom!" The little girl chomped down on the chocolate ball her rosy cheeks puffed up with chocolate.

"Angelo, I told you to chew slowly." The boy with golden curly blonde hair huffed as he wiped the girl's face getting rid of the left over chocolate.

"But its so gooood.." the girl huffed in slight annoyance.

"ah, Mari you know how he is, hes such a mama hen hm?"
The dirty blonde haired boy ruffled his little sister's hair.

"Yeah! Mama hen."

The golden blonde haired boy shook his head and chuckled.

"You two are so silly.."

Mariella stared at the man that had the same pale blue eyes she did with shock.

She was so shock she couldn't even tell if this was real or was her head playing with her again..

"Wha..?" Killian whispered staring at Mariella with confusion and bewilderment.

The room was quiet but the atmosphere was thick and tense.

The Diavolo men watched the girl carefully waiting for a reaction.

Mariella shivered when she felt a hand against her shoulder.

She looked up to see Jeremy looking down at her with a worried expression.

"I need to get out of here.." She said with a shaky voice her pupils shook with fear as realization washed over her.

It was like seeing him again pulled her back to earth.

Back to reality.

"I..I need to get away.." Mariella rambled repeating the same sentence to herself as she turned around and made a run for it out of the mansion.

Elios eyes widen when he realized something. The gates weren't close so Mariella could leave again.

"Tell them to close the gates Now!" Elios commanded loudly glaring at the pair of twins.

Jeremy and James body tensed automatically when he spoke.

They both made eye contact and then went off to complete their ordered

They didn't care about what they were ordered to do like they usually do.

They were just hoping the diamond that they served will be okay.

_____________________________

Mariella was running towards the open gate as fast as she could.

Her legs grew weak the longer she ran. And she breathed heavily collecting as much oxygen as she could.

But it didnt feel enough.

It was never enough.

Mariella stumbled as she fell down on her knees. She couldn't run anymore.

She was close by the gate but when she lifted her head to look she realized it was closed.

She got up slowly breathing heavily. She choked up a sob. She felt like screaming.