𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44 "𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝"

"..." Mariella stared down at the pill bottle she stole from Hendrix's office.

She had did her research on the medication and found out it helps treating mentally ill patients that had schizophrenia.

A mental Illness she had. Now that she thought about it. Her food had always tasted a bit bitter but she never questioned it.

Not only that she rarely heard voices and the monsters came out of the dark on a rare occasion..

"So..he technically drugged me.." She snorted humorlessly and dropped the pill bottle in her trash bin.

"..." She started to debate in her mind if she should confront them or not. She then decided to see whether they would tell them herselves.

She decided to give them a week.

She couldn't help but wonder if they would actually tell her.

Knowing them..

Most likely not.

__________________________________________________________

"Okay, so I was thinking we could meet up Infront of the museum tomorrow to see what we can find-"

"Marii~ you keep running away from meeee.." Mariella felt a pair of strong yet thin arms wrapped around her stomach.

Mariella lets out a sigh and looked over at the person to see it was Cielo.

Dimitri was raging..gripping onto his pen really tightly you could hear a cracking sound.

Mariella and Dimitri we're currently working on finishing there project before the month ended.

"Ciel..I'm busy-"

"You left me alone in arts class! You're so mean you know that.." Ciel pouted.

"I have no times for your antics.

Dimitri was glaring  daggers at Ciel. If looks could kill.

Ciel would be dead over and over and over again.

Who does he think he is!? Putting his filthy hands on her soft pure body..

I'll fucking rip him apart-

"Dimitri."

"Hm..?"

"Your hand is bleeding."

Dimitri looked down at his left hand to see it was bleeding. His nails sanked a bit too deep into his skin.

Ciel covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"You shouldn't hurt yourself, you know." Mariella frowned. She got close to him and took out a roll of bandage in her little cute pink purse.

"Why do you have that carrying around Hermosa?"

"My father made me just Incase." She answered taking care of Dimitri's wound.

Dimitri was just staring at her with awe.  His pupils in his grey stormy eyes widen looking at her with pure affection.

She's so perfect..the definition of perfection..

Mariella then caressed his injured hand gently with her soft warm hand.

"There, now your better."

"..."

"So let's meet up tomorrow around twelve in the morning, yeah?"

"Yeah.." Dimitri whispered in a soft voice staring at his bandaged hand.