𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 "𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑"

𝚃𝚠: 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙰

____________________________
"So youre saying Mariella did this?" Lucien looked at Alejandro with bewilderment.

"for the third time. Yes she did this." Alejandro sighed

"Holy shit.." Lucien shakily breathed looking down at the almost headless corpse.

"Wow, Our baby sister is such a bad ass." Adriano eyes brightened as he kicked the corpse.

"Do you think we should tell her about the Mafia then..?" a quiet voice spoke up.

Everyone looked over at Elios who stared at the corpse blankly.

"That would be an appropriate decision. Since we know what shes capable of.." Emilio mumbled.

Elios nodded.. "I'm gonna go stay with eros.." and with that he walked away.
_____________________________

Mariella sat at her door staring down at her shivering hands. She couldnt believe she killed someone..

again.

This time Mariella didn't feel guilty for doing it. She didn't feel bad for having blood on her hands.
"Stay away from me!" the ten year old girl stabbed the man underneath of her with anger and hatred.

"Dirty..Dirty.." Mariella hugged herself.

The little girl didn't stop there. She wanted to tear the man under to pieces. She slit his throat opening up the wound she slit open on his throat and pull on his vocal cords pulling them out one by one.

"-....Ella"

"Dirty..Dirty voice..don't talk.." The little girl whisper stabbing the corpse's head with the bloody knife.

"Mariella."

Mariella eyes widen as she snapped out of her daze. She looked over to see Elios standing there with a blank face.

"You..killed them.." He muttered.

Mariella looked over

"I thought you hated me.."

"I don't hate you..I'm mad at you..for being so selfish.." Mariella whispered.

"..." Elios remained silent as he looked at his sister's figure.

"You want to keep me here. A place where I was isolated, alienated. Tossed around like a rag doll."

"To be with me..I didn't want-"

"If you didn't want me to leave you why didn't you come with me.."

"Eros.." Elios whispered as he looked down at the floor as he clenched his fists tight till his nails sink into his skin.

That was when he felt a soft hand held his and opened his hand gently.

Elios looked up to see Mariella holding his hand. "Maybe I'm the selfish one after all.."

Elios looked into Mariella's eyes to see a tiny light.

"I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too. I've been too unreasonable hm, Fratello?" Mariella said with a sad smile on her face.

"I.."

"Elios."

Elios shakily breathed as his eyes widen at the next thing Mariella said.

"You can stop hurting yourself out of guilt now.."

Tears flowed down his cheeks as he looked at her with shock.