𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42 "𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜"

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑.
_____________________________
Mariella let out a sigh.

She was walking through the school halls looking for Lila.

'shes probably panicking right now.'

God knows where she is..
Maybe I can call her or something..?

That was when Mariella saw a familiar figure in the hall laying on the floor passed out.

Mariella went over to the unconsious boy to see who it was.

A beautiful platinum blonde curly hair boy with adorable feminine features.

He looked cute.

Ah, it was the new student.

He was breathing slightly heavy and his face was a bit flustered.

Mariella crouched and rested a hand on his cheek to check his temperature.

'He doesn't have fever..'

'I should probably help him to the nurse to see what's wrong..' Mariella decided to carefully take up his body.

But he was too heavy so she dropped him by accident.

"Ah shit..hm. I'll just drag him." She went over to his legs and carefully drag his to the nurse's office.
_____________________________

"Where did you find him?"

"He was on the floor in the hall, I think he fainted he doesn't feel like he has a fever."

"Hm, I'll let him rest and call his parents to come pink him up if he doesn't wake up in an hour or two."

Mariella nodded.

"Can you watch him for a bit? I have to go get a new batch of bandages that just came in a minute as go."

"Ok, Miss fae."

"Thank you so much Mariella." Miss Fae smiled sweetly and left the room.

Mariella heard a groan coming from the unconsious boy. She turned to look at him to see his eyes opened and he held his head like it was hurting.

"How are you feeling?"

"Ah..my head hurts..um where am I..?" His eyes welled up with tears due to the pain.

"Oh you're at the nurse's office, I brought you here since you were passed out on the floor."

"Oh, thank you so much! I'm sorry that you had to go through the trouble."

"It's fine."

"Do you want Nurse fae to call your Guardian or you do you want to stay at school?"

"Ah..I'll stay at school, it's my first day after all, I don't want my older brother to get worried."

"Huh, Alright."

"..."

"You're really pretty!" Cielo blurted out with flushed cheeks.

Mariella looked at him her eyes widen slightly looking at him.

"You think so.."

"Y-yes." Ciel spoke timidly clearly flustered.

"..Alright."

"Okay I'm back- oh he's awake! How are you feeling dear."

"I feel a bit better now thank you." Cielo smiled shyly at the woman.