𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25 "𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗."

Eros whined clinging to Elios who had a blank expression on his face.

"I hate going on trips that we have to fly tooo.." Eros had teary eyes complaining the whole time.

It's been an hour since they took off from Italy.

Eros was always afraid of flying.

Mariella just watch in pure amusement.

"Stop being a baby Eros it's not the first time you got on a jet." Alejandro rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

Emilio just chuckled watching his younger siblings antics.

"Mari, how are you feeling? It's been a while since you went flying like this."

Mariella shrugged and just went to looking back out through the window at the clouds.

Lucien frowned at her silence. She hasn't been talking much since yesterday..

"Ah, I'm so hungryyy." Adriano whined dramatically.

"Adriano, please refrain from being a glutton." Hendrix spoke up without lifting his head to look at his son.

"A glutton!? What do you mean!?" Adriano said defensively.

"You ate three hours ago.." Elios said softly which cause Adriano to pout.

"You guys are so mean to me.. Mariella is the only one in the family that loves me."
Adriano huffed and clinged to Mariella.

Mariella pushed him away by his face glaring at him in disgust scrunching up her nose.

"Screw off.."

"Don't be so harsh to me Dolcezza. Let your older brother give you love."

"Your love disgust me.."

"Ack- How cruel.."

Mariella kicked Adriano out of his seat and went back to looking out the window.

Adriano fell down on the floor which made Lucien and Eros cackle.

Emilio shoulders shook with laughter as he cover his mouth to refrain from laughing.

Elios chuckled while Alejandro laughed loudly.

Hendrix simply shook his head and smiled.

"This family is so cruel to meee.."

Mariella had a small smile on her face.

She felt a bit happy.

She liked the atmosphere around them..

After a few hours of the other conversing on the plane while Mariella listened. If they asked her anything she gave a short answer and went back to being quiet.

She slowly drifted off to sleep. It's been a while since she got a full eight hours of rest anyways..
_____________________________
'so..warm..'

A deep yet soft alluring voice hummed. Pale hands ran through light reddish blonde curly locks attached to the girl's head.

'huh..?'

The honey blonde boy with beautiful brown eyes smiled down at the little girl who's head was resting on his lap.

"You know we're suppose to be studying right Angelo?" He asked. This feeling felt so familiar..

This warm and comforting feeling..Mariella never wanted to wake up.

She didn't know who this boy was..but he felt so familiar. He made her happy and she wasn't even aware of who he was.