1 ❣️XIAO💔 XIAN❣️

🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.

🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴🍁🌴

♟️♥♣🩸♠♦🖤♦♠🩸♣♥♟️

"JIĚJIĚ (Elder sister), am home.... JIĚJIĚ, am hungry... Give me some of your lotus pork soup nahhh....."

Xiao Xian said in loud voice while entering Jin mansion. Suddenly his gaze fell on few eunuch Harem guards sitting on the couch of his Lu jie's living room. Jin Lu looked up at her brother Xiao Xian with tensed expression.

"AXIAN....!!!"

"JIĚJIĚ, who are these people........!!!"

XIAO XIAN asked MADAM JIN LU, his elder sister, who had adopted him as her own.

JIN LU, previously Xiăojiě LU [Miss Lu] was one of the Second Ranked Beta Concubine in the ROYAL HAREM of EMPEROR WANG YIBO

JIN LU, previously Xiăojiě LU [Miss Lu] was one of the Second Ranked Beta Concubine in the ROYAL HAREM of EMPEROR WANG YIBO. She was an orphan girl, brought from the orphanage by ROYAL GUARDS to harem, when she was merely 13.

Her initial name was XIAO LULU, that is Little Lulu, which later became XIAOJIE LU (Miss Lulu). Her Soul Beast was a She Phoenix, called YANLI, a Beautiful White She Phoenix with shining eyes, and pure aura.

Since she was brought to Royal harem at 13, she was trained, educated and brought up as a Slave Concubine and personal Harem property of EMPEROR WANG YIBO

It was like a legal practice/ritual in the land. Beautiful Omegas, specially male Omegas, also beautiful girls belonging mostly to poor family or orphanage, were bought and sold, for and to the Royal harem, where they served the Emperor of all realms, in whichever way they were asked to.

Once sold to Royal Harem, they became the Emperor's Property for life, until Emperor himself decided to release them from harem. Or change their status. And, Xiaojie Lulu was one such girl.

When she turned 14, one day, a little infant was brought in, as the HAREM PROPERTY. His name was Baby XIAO XIAN.(Little Xian)

(Little Xian)