15 🌻XIAO SAINT🌻

💠⚜️❇️⚜️💠❇️⚜️💠⚜️❇️💠

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

❇️⚜️💠❇️⚜️💠⚜️❇️💠⚜️❇️

After having a tired day of training of soul beasts, and a heart to heart talk with a solemn remembrance of bitter memories, Sean and Yibo slept with empty stomach.

Next morning, at wee hours, Sean stirred on bed restlessly

Next morning, at wee hours, Sean stirred on bed restlessly. He was in deep sleep at that time, but was feeling slightly sick. And after squirming on bed for few seconds, he got up abruptly, and walked hastily but quietly to the bathroom... He leaned on the wash basin and tried to puke... Nothing happened. But his stomach churned like spinning teetotum...

"Damnn, shouldn't have slept empty stomach. Oh god, ho god.. It's torturous, like my whole body is on convulsions... Mmmnnnnn!!!"

Sean pucked again.... After trying to rid off his guts few more times, he finally washed his face. Nothing happened. Sean really didn't puke, but felt like everything inside was on the verge of spilling out. He was sure, even the organs from inside were trying to emerge out, leaving nothing inside his body....

Sean stood and gasped for air, staring at his face, which, in spite of him being sick, and not just sick, sick like bubonic plague sick, dared glow like shinning diamond. Shouldn't it be dark circles and pale face with eye baggages instead... !!! Something, that would actually reveal the true state of Sean's body..

THAT HE WAS SICK...

Sean twisted his lips...

"Yeah, a betrayal and disappointment from you was last expected, dearest face..... Son of a bitch!!! Shining and glowing, when am feeling like dying from inside...Clueless bark."

(Bark is the outermost layers of stems and roots of woody plants. Here Sean referred his outer skin as clueless bark, since it was shining in spite of him being sick.)

Sean cursed his sick body and glowing face... He was feeling really moody. Infact, his mood was fluctuating so much in the recent times, that sometimes he felt irritated, frustrated and pouted his lips almost on the verge of crying....

Then, suddenly he would feel it so funny, cheerful, that he would laugh like crazy or smile and feel like enjoying life. Then few minutes later feel sour and serious again, irritated at the smallest things.

Ridiculous!!

Sean instantly became silent, very serious & stern..... sat on the bathroom floor for some time and then stood in front of the mirror. Examined himself. He sensed some things. Touched his belly. Then took a deep sigh.