28. ⚔️ATTACK⚔️

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🧡

Sean woke up abruptly, startled... He was panting...

"You are up!?!"

Sean froze... He got froze in fear for few seconds and then he started counting in his head... Counting 1 to 10 slowly, while calming himself by regulating his breathe... Yibo got up from bed, besides Sean and embraced Sean by his waist from behind, rubbing his lips and nose on his neck.......

"You are still angry!?!"

Sean said nothing. Yibo's presence, his intimate touches made him tremble in fear. He sat like a statue, and dared not say anything or even look towards Yibo.

"Empress, you are my mate. And no one can ever take your place in my life.. But sometimes, you have to understand certain situations too. I liked her, so I had her. And this isn't the first time... For centuries, I had slept with many concubines including Meng Ziyi. But what you need to understand is, I am the Emperor, and YOU are my only Empress. And it will forever remain likewise. You need not ever feel jealous or insecure, because though someone may occupy my bed temporarily, but my heart is and will always be yours.. Hmnn, Empress!?! "

Normally, Empress Sean Xian would have given a sarcastic reaction or harsh mocking reply, but currently Sean's mind was occupied with entirely different issue....

"I ..... I wan.....want to meet my twins, my children.. "

Sean stuttered. His body was trembling in anxiety, which Yibo mistook for rage. Yibo hugged tighter.

"Not now. Not tonight. Tonight, be with me. I am going for a symposium tomorrow. All the important kings and Clan leaders will be there for the gathering, for discussion of important matters. Brother Xuan also will be attending. Alongside, Generalissimo Yizhou, Marshall Kuan, Chancellor Jin & Wazir Li will be accompanying me too. You will lead the Wang Empire in my absence. I have already issued the decree. Eunuch Royal Harem Guard He Peng along with some other Harem guards will be with you, to assist you and guard you..."

Wang Yibo gently wiped the sweat off Sean's forehead, with his sleeve. It was early evening, or few may say late afternoon... Around 4 pm. Sean could see the setting Sun from the Royal chamber. He desperately wanted to go to his kids, partly because he was very agitated and they calmed his nerves every time, and partly because he wanted to be away from Yibo currently. Much was going on inside his heart and mind, and he could hear his own heartbeats at the moment...

Sean needed space and some alone time to gather himself from the shock of revelation by Alpha Jinmi, and their relationship secret. Also, to regain his calm composure. But he was getting none, was what he realized... So, he let himself go with the flow of the current situation.

Yibo's voice and gentle caressing brought him back to the present....

"Song Wang Ji Li, Wazir Li Bowen's Omega husband and my cousin brother, alongside Empress Wang Song Jiyang, my brother in Law, will come to stay here. I heard both are expecting. Take good care of them and their unborn babies... Hmnn!?!"