10 . 💕REUNION💕

🌼🌺🌼

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🌺🌼🌺

XUNYU is black because of YIN, and a mysterious witch. The meaning of the name is the same XUNYU: BLACK/MYSTERIOUS.

WEI YING is rose fragranced, and glowing brilliant due to being the part of Planet Venus. The meaning of the name WEI:ROSE, YING: INFANT/YIN.

SEAN XIAN is partial YANG and dominantly YIN. His original form is Pearly white attire with rusty coloured eyes. (Citrine tea coloured). But due to being hermaphrodite and son of Aphrodite, his eye colour change to Ruby Red occasionally. Because Red is Goddess Aphrodite/venus's symbol colour. And witches worship blood moon as well, and Sean is a powerful witch like his Omega Father.

Phoenix Hanguang Jun is mate of Witch Xunyu.
Alpha Lan Zhan mate of She wolf Omega Wei Ying.

HANGUANG JUN meaning 'the light bearer' had Yellow eyes. And is Phoenix form wolf of Yibo.

LAN ZHAN is the Alpha wolf with blue eyes. Lan means Blue, Zhan mean Azure blue.

WANG YIBO is dominant YANG, therefore Golddust. His original form is Bright white attire with white hair, blue eyes, that turns golden (therefore golddust) occasionally.

🌺🌼🌺
🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼

SEAN woke up... He was feeling renewed, like he just woke up from a deep, refreshing sleep...... He stared around, thinking........

'Am I in Heaven or something!! Well, doesn't look like hell, so must be heav

'Am I in Heaven or something!! Well, doesn't look like hell, so must be heav..... Mate!!!! '

Sean was wondering, where he was and thinking about possibilities, when his eyes fell on EMPEROR YIBO, lying by his side, seemingly in a deep sleep or probably unconscious.