11 ⚜HERMAPHRODITE ♠STARDUST⚜

♠♦♣♦♠

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.

♟️♠♦♣♥♣♦♠♟️

As soon as they got away from the MOON, and reached the Shining gate from where YIBO had entered previously, he pulled the FEMALE STARDUST sharply in his embrace and started kissing her passionately, while undoing her red gown's upper sleeves...almost ripping the gown...

Stardust looked at Yibo, confused

"Mate.....!!!"

"I want you... I want you now..."

YIBO said huskily pushing STARDUST till her back slammed on a nearby tree trunk. He raised her gown and held her bare, slender, smooth legs, then raised them up, and wrapped them around his waist while supporting her back to the tree trunk. STAR DUST could instantly feel YIBO'S arousal rubbing against her innermost parts.....

YIBO forced stripped STARDUST'S gown sleeves down, up to her belly and started smooching her exposed neck, throat and full bosom.

YIBO licked, bit and sucked hungrily, like a lion finally given access to his prey...STAR DUST just took deep breaths due the aroused feeling raging in her. Closing her eyes, she completely lost herself in Yibo, while his right hand held YIBO'S shoulder tightly for support. And left hand caressed YIBO'S hairs, sometimes clenching on them tight, moaning, and sometimes releasing them and panting hard.... Female Stardust pushed her head back and pressed it hard on the tree trunk, giving Yibo full access to her upper body, neck throat, bosom all..... She smiled as she felt her Mate's hardness increasing more, while getting rubbed against her intimate parts...

"You are so hard... But, are you gonna take me here, in this wilderness?"

YIBO stopped, flung STAR DUST on his shoulder and went to the old palace, he previously had entered from.