43. 🖤DEATH🖤

[All pictures, images, are fictitious and imaginary, downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

I changed the ending of the chapter because many didn't like the formal ending. I wasn't bringing Jinmi back but her dust was about to just warn about a danger. But you all were seriously offended so I gave up that idea. And moved on with the incident directly. I hope you will like this time.

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔

Meng Ziyi increasingly grew insecure and restless after the death of Wazir Li. She and Zijun visited Jili. Jili hugged Zijun, and cried for hours.

"He lost his life because of me. "

Zijun said. Jili looked up confused. Zijun sighed.

"The witch Empress had him killed because he supported me. He died because he supported me, uncle Jili. Soon may be Empress Sean would have me killed. "

"Don't say unholy words like that Junjun. You are after all our only hope to defeat him. "

Jili said sobbing.

"I won't rest until I get my revenge, Junjun. I won't rest. "

Jili whispered against Zijun's chest.

"It's hard. His Highness only listens to him. Empress Sean. As if he had done some witchcraft on him. "

Ziyi clenched her fists.

"God forbid. For years I am trying to get rid of that witch but.... "

"Instead she's getting rid of us all. "

Zhoucheng finished.

"Is that why you are not taking any chances Cheng!?! "

Mianmian mocked. Yes, the same Feng Mianmian, Late Feng Zhuliu's wife, whose husband was executed by Yibo before, Yibo's cousin sister. Zhoucheng glared.

"What do you mean by that Mianmian?!? "

"Why!?! Isn't everyone talking about Liu Haikuan becoming the next Wazir!?! You also will be getting strong position in the harem. Isn't it!?! "

"What do you want to point out!?! Say clearly. "

"Simple. Either you are scared of Empress Sean or want to please him. So you are doing nothing against him."

"Those are baseless accusations. Indecent. Inappropriate Mianmian."

"Prove it Cheng."

"I need to prove anyone nothing. I need not be reckless like you all and let Empress Sean win again. I will do it my way. "

"In other words, you will do whatever needs to be done for your own self."

"You may think whatever you wish Mianmian, but don't try to show as if you are brother Ji Li's biggest good wishers. Remember, your husband was the reason he lost his first child and Wazir li then went to Ah Qing's arms"