20. 🔴TWINS🔴

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

❤💔❤

"SEANNNNN!!!"

Yibo hugged Sean and kept yelling his name and shaking him to wake him... The guards rushed forward, along with Yizhou and Kuan who rushed and saw the alarming condition of Sean.

"Your Majesty, the baby... The baby Your Majesty.. We have to..."

Before Kuan could finish speaking, Yibo picked up Sean and rushed towards Paul's chamber. Yizhou sent some guards ahead to inform Paul about everything. Yibo rushed to Paul's fully equipped chamber and placed Sean on the surgical table. Paul gasped. Blood kind of flooded from Sean's nose and mouth. His lips were purple and slowly, his body was starting to turn blue...

"First we have to take out the baby.. Before the.. Poison...could reach the baby....Bring the equipment for C-Section fast..."

Paul yelled to his helper doctors. He looked at Yizhou & Kuan. They immediately turned to Yibo..

"Your Majesty, let him do his work.. We need to go out.".

"No.. No, I.. I.."

"Please, Your Majesty. ... Our presence will make the matter worse.. Besides, we need to know who the culprit is!!!"

Yibo's eyes rained fire at the mention of the one who poisoned his Mate. He immediately turned to stare at Paul..

"Paul..... Make sure nothing happens to them, make sure both my baby and my mate are safe... Do whatever needed to be done? "

Paul nodded and Yibo marched out.

"GUARDS, CALL WAZIR LI TO MY CHAMBER. RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW!!"

Yibo marched towards Imperial Chamber, followed by Yizhou & Kuan.

♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥🖤♥♠♦♣♟️♣♦♠♥
🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤

In another part of the palace, a woman was praying with heart and soul. She wore a divine cloak in beige. And kneeled down facing East, from where Dragon clan's Deity, God Apollo ( Sun ) rose.

"My creator, the Almighty... Please safeguard me, one of your dragon daughters, and my son from evil eyes and trouble.... And, make sure the thorns of our life, Xiao Xian along with his sinful womb and it's content demise forever...Amen... "

Then she prayed to her mother's clan deity. Goddess Hecate. Also because, Goddess Hekate is inventor of wolfsbane. (Aconite).

"Goddess Hecate, the Almighty dark Lord of the Lord... Pray take the sacrifice of witch Xiao Xian and his womb and give my son protection and magic soul beast in return..."

Meng Ziyi kept chanting them repeatedly, while kneeling and rocking, as if performing the sacrificial ceremony.

But what she forgot was Sean himself was the stardust of God Apollo. And what she didn't know was Sean was blessed since birth by Mother Goddess Hecate, because of the sacrifice of his Omega father white witch Qi Ling.

♟️🖤♥♠♦♣❣️♣♦♠♥🖤🤍🖤♥♠♦♣♟️
🖤♠♣♟️♣♠🖤💔🖤♠♣♟️♣♠🖤♟️🖤♠♣

Wazir Li rushed to the Royal Chamber. As he entered, Yibo held him by his throat, pushing him against the wall and levitating him on air.