18..👑 ALPHA👑

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

Yibo took Sean in another room and laid him down comfortably. By then Sean was in deep sleep. The maids brought fresh clothes and started to undress Sean, when they heard a soul piercing trembling growl... Yibo looked chillingly at them for touching his omega without his permission, and they immediately scramed.

 Yibo looked chillingly at them for touching his omega without his permission, and they immediately scramed

Yibo then took Sean in his embrace and undressed him. Then put on the comfortable light cotton clothes to him. After done, he summoned the doctors and others.

After thorough checkup, the doctor revealed that Sean was pregnant with one strong alpha male

After thorough checkup, the doctor revealed that Sean was pregnant with one strong alpha male. The Alpha was a male with vampiric abilities. The vampire Alpha male was consuming lots of blood, which was enhancing it's power, encouraging it to consume more blood. But it's affecting the Empress's health.

"Your Majesty, how old is the Empress? And, when did he have his first heat!!!"

"He's 17, and he didn't get his first heat till.... "

The doctor was startled that a 17 year old was impregnated, even before having his first heat. It was very hazardous to health. Cause, only after getting the first heat an Omega's body became completely ready to deal with pregnancy. Plus it also somewhat prepared an Omega mentally for sex and pregnancy ect. The doctor frowned.... Then sighed.

"Your Majesty, Empress is very weak and anaemic. He needs special care. I am sure Dr. Paul Yu could tell better. But, at present please let him rest here for atleast a week, before travelling back to Wang palace. Complete bed rest. Let him get feed on herbs and tonics, that could stabilize his blood levels and keep feeding him your blood. And, pray keep an eye on him... The baby could make him do weird stuffs. Since he's weak, the baby Alpha vampire could easily take control of his body."

"But I don't understand one thing, why aren't his healing powers working...?"

"They are working, but for the baby. They are constantly healing and growing the baby in the womb. But since he's weak, his healing powers are not able to heal both him and the baby. Also because the baby is constantly feeding on his blood. So, they are completely healing and caring for the baby. You can call it mother's trait to take care of baby before himself. That's why you need to keep feeding him your blood and provide him extra healing. "