17. 🍒EXPECTING🍒

🖤
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

🖤

Yibo placed Sean carefully in the tub. He flinched as the water touched his body, though he was still unconscious. Yibo then joined alongside him and pulled Sean in his arms...

"You know me like an open book, mate.. Then why!! Why do you provoke me by crossing your line everytime? I told you time and again, that you belong to me only, but you still bring other people amidst us, and give them priority in your life... First that Madam Jin, then that orphan kid Xiao Saint and now this cheap maid Jinmi..."

Yibo sighed. He started cleaning Sean tenderly, with a smile..

"And, that's what is unacceptable for Me.. Giving importance to anyone in life except Me is forbidden for you.......... Not even my future children should be as important to you as Me.... Your life should only have and know Me, your fated Mate... Now, see what you made me do!! Do you think I like hurting you!! Hurting you hurts me as well.. But no worry, I will heal you with my blood..... Wait!!! What the..."

Suddenly, Yibo frowned. In the dim light of chamber, what he couldn't notice was perfectly visible in the bright light of bathroom. Empress Sean Xian looked too pale. He had dark circles under his eyes. Wangji even felt him lighter previously, when he carried him to bathroom, like he had lost considerable amount of weight. Not that Sean was too hefty in the first place..... On the contrary, he was too slim and light like a girl.

But now, it seemed he looked thinner, paler and very tired.... Yibo sighed. He mind linked Paul Wen.

"Paul..."

"Majesty... "

"There's something weird with the Empress... "

"You want me to come & check... "

"May be later. I am not in the position now to give you entrance to Empress' chamber. But I wanted to inform you that, he looks very pale and thin..."

Paul chuckled.

"Empress is too slim and fair, since the beginning... "

"Not that. You aren't understanding. He is...like.........like thinner & paler. There's even dark circles under his eyes. His body temperature is hot too, so much that he flinched when cold water touched his body.... Right now he looks like days old corpse, actually like a blood devoid vampire."

"Ok, I get it... Do you want me come and visit His Grace!!!

"No, I will heal him with my blood for now... If required, I will call you later!!"

"Hmmmnn, as per your wish, Imperator...."

Yibo broke the link. He looked at Sean carefully. Then he took his (Yibo's) hand to his mouth and cut his wrist with his teeth. Blood gushed out... But something queer happened instantly. Sean opened his eyes. They were purple in colour.

 They were purple in colour