27. 🌵BETRAYAL🌵

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

Many of you dislike this story. If majority of you dislike this story I shall unpublish. Please give me your views regarding. I have no problem if all of you insist, I shall unpublish it. But I won't change the storyline.

🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵🟣🔵

Emperor Yibo woke up late thefollowing day

following day. Maids immediately were escorted to serve Yibo and help him get freshen. But instead Yibo just ignored them and walked towards Sean's chamber. He found it empty. He furrowed his brow and walked back to his chamber...

"Find out where Alpha Jinmi is and ask her to come immediately.."

One of the maids bowed and went off. Rest assisted Yibo in his morning routine. As he was getting dressed, a guard came in..

"Your Highness, Alpha Jinmi is waiting to see you!! "

"Send her in."

"My Lord, alongside Alpha Concubine Zanilia's waiting to meet you too..."

Yibo looked up at the mirror sternly.

"Send both in."

The guard bowed and left, and after some time both the women came in and bowed to His Almighty

The guard bowed and left, and after some time both the women came in and bowed to His Almighty. Yibo turned around.

"Alpha Jinmi, where's Empress Sean!?! I thought I clearly conveyed my message yesternight, that he was to meet me today morning..."

Before Jinmi could say something, Zanilia Scoffed.

"My Lord, why don't you yourself go and witness Empress practicing with your Alpha cousins and other Alphas in the Royal Yard. After all a crowd has formed to witness the fresh morning show.... How the Omega Empress of Wang Empire no less, himself is displaying a Royal disgrace!!"