32.🩞ASSASSINATION🩞ATTEMPT🩞

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🔴⚫🔴

Currently Royal troops were at Jinmi's doorstep, with an enchanted Sean/ Xuanyu eager to return. Jinmi closed her eyes and prayed to Mother Goddess Hekate, then she held Sean tight and did witchcraft on Sean Xian to bring him out of his trance and take control from Xuanyu... And when she chanted spells, and Sean opened his eyes, staring at her, she knew.........
She knew it was HIM... Him.....

THE MAGNIFICENT EMPRESS OF WANG EMPIRE
EMPRESS WANG SEAN XIAN...

Both hugged each other tight, and silently kept hugging..... Then after a minute of silent embrace, Sean released Jinmi... He looked at her with all seriousness and asked..

"My babies!?!"

"Our dragon baby is born alive and safe but.... the other...."

Tears rolled down Sean's eyes, but his expression was stern...

"I did a big mistake, didn't I!?! I sinned..."

"Don't say like that, Xian... It wasn't your fault.."

Sean chuckled.

"Saying it or avoiding it won't change the truth, Mimi.. The truth, that my impulsive action took the life of my innocent baby, the one who had always protected me... (Sighs) Rest In Peace, My Heartbeat... Rest In Peace... And those alongside me, responsible for your demise will pay too, like I am paying with blood tears and bleeding heart..."

"AMEN!!! "

Jinmi said...

"Where are we!?"

Sean asked. Jinmi narrated everything...

"We have to go back. We must go back... Let's get back, Mimi.. Let's go back.. But before, give me my baby boy.... "

Jinmi smiled and happily brought the baby from the cot and gave him to Sean. The baby was almost 2 and a half months old. He giggled at his father. Sean smiled but then furrowed his brows. The iris of the baby were different in both eyes. In one it was bluish green, in one it was golden brown. Sean sighed. He decided to investigate it later. He rocked the baby a few times. Just then, Xiao Saint entered inside.

"Mamma Empress!!!!"

Sean turned to his Omega adopted son..

"My baobei.. Come here, come to mamma... And, how are you!!

"I am fine, now that you are back... "

Sean smiled and hugged him..

"You grew up quite fast, my Xiao Saint... "

"The day I grow up to the extent that you never have to turn back vigilantly, and could walk scot free & carefree, under my protection... That day I would truly be grown up and worthwhile, Mamma Empress... "

Sean hugged Xiao Saint tighter...

"And that day will come soon, by Almighty's grace, baobei.."