☘️5. THE 🍀HIDDEN🍁 PAST II☘️

♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦♠

All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators

💙🧡💙🖤💜💛💜💙💚💙🖤💜🤎💜

BACK TO CHENLING... XIAO XIAN'S BIRTH PARENTS.........

XIAO XIAN'S PAST, AS SEEN BY EMPEROR WANGJI

🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤

Amidst everything, for some one every passing second had become a heavy burden in his life. QI LING was becoming desperate for a child, as days were passing. He went to other witches, many doctors and everyone told the same thing. There wasn't anything wrong with him physically, nor was with his Mate. But then why he could not conceive, was something out of his understanding.

Desperate and angry, he finally did something unimaginable. He summoned GODDESS HECATE, the goddess of both good and evil, of fertility and childbirth, who was also associated with magic.

She was the dominating, wild and ruthless form of MOON, her dark side, whereas GODDESS LUNA was the bright side of MOON, facing her Mate GOD APOLLO (SUN) obedient, submissive and kind hearted

She was the dominating, wild and ruthless form of MOON, her dark side, whereas GODDESS LUNA was the bright side of MOON, facing her Mate GOD APOLLO (SUN) obedient, submissive and kind hearted. And GODDESS HECATE was the exact opposite. wild, dominant and ruthless....

GODDESS HECATE possessed the standard powers of Titaness and goddess. Mystiokinesis. As the Titaness of Magic, Hecate had divine authority and absolute control over magic, witchcraft and sorcery. Her magic was weak in the daytime and strongest at night. Her presence made the area she was in, engulfed by magic. She was primarily worshipped by Witches....

It was both Hard and Hazardous to summon her. She could bless the one who summoned her with anything they will or make them her prey. So she was also called the Goddess of Will...

QI LING heard a creepy laughter and shivered. And, emerged in front of him, WITCH MOTHER GODDESS HEKATE herself.

"So? Tell me why you summoned me son... Ohh!!! That glow... You are glowing white... The famous WHITE WITCH QI LING...... mmnnn, I would like the taste of your blood... Heard it's quite intoxicating... "

QI LING gulped.

"Mother, I want to conceive a child. I want to fulfill and complete myself by giving my mate a child........ Every alpha and omega couple desires an offspring, but centuries passed, I still am barren. I can't take it anymore, either I conceive or you take my life, right now... I don't care anymore.... "

The initial pleading and trembling voice, turned to desperate sniffs and complain by the end. GODDESS HECATE laughed, creepily again.

"Hmmm, quite a tempting offer, I must say my son.... I would very much like to taste your blood.... But I would let that go, cause I shall anyway get you sooner or later... "